dk/resto dr00d question

I play DK/Resto Druid. we have been failing hardcore. we both have mostly blues and sub 200 resil each but for some reason ive been expecting to be higher rating that we are. Our current record is 40-30 and our rating is 1350.

dont say i fail bc ive been 2k be4 on several diff characters... maybe i just fail at a DK. We seem to get raped by RestoShammy/dps teams.

anything that might help me out?

ps: our play style is like old school war/resto... i kill pet if there is one and slow their dps to allow druid to drink as much as possible.

Re: dk/resto dr00d question

bump

gg

resto druids are far and beyond the worst healers for pvp right now

..... your crap gear doesnt help

You're bad at DK. Or your Resto Druid is bad.

Druids are the worst healers? Lol? Are you dumb?
    There is almost no situation where I wish I was a Disc Priest rather than a Resto Druid.
    Cyclone vs. Fear?
    Feral Charge vs. I have no equivalent?
    Bash vs. I have no equivalent?
    Entangling Roots vs. I have no equivalent?
    Innervate vs. Lolgoingtogetoneshotbyaoeorkitedduetobadpathing-fiend?
    Immunity to mana draining effects?
    The ability to get out of any snare/root/polymorph?
    ABOLISH POISON?
    Two instant HoTs, one that can only be safely dispelled by a DK, and then another huge instant heal on a short cooldown? Hell, a Resto Druid in blues' three stacks of Lifebloom heals almost three times as much as my Renew in full Hateful/Deadly mixed with best in slot PvE gear.

@zsuper

Feral charge is too deep in feral for most people to spec into and still have decent heals
    Bash requires rage and bear form which you dont have instantly on shift
    Entangling roots isnt going to save you in burst environment (natures grasp is good)
    Yes 3 stacks of LB is good hps for a HoT (though is removed by 1 dk instantly and takes 3 gcd)
    Our flash heal doesnt even compare, neither do our talented defenses.

Alot of the abilities you mention only come into play in a long game which you know does not apply to the OP. Disc is in a far better position then resto druids are at the moment especially in the lower brackets. I guess you're just one of those grass is always greener kids

resto droods will come back in 3.1 like a fucking wave all over the 2on2 and 3on3 bracket

resto droods will come back in 3.1 like a fucking wave all over the 2on2 and 3on3 bracket
    Lets hope not, had enough of them in tbc :d tho i think paladins are much more worse now then druid were in tbc.

Quote Originally Posted by stawlsajmon
    Lets hope not, had enough of them in tbc :d tho i think paladins are much more worse now then druid were in tbc.
    he is right you know, when 3.1 hits, DKs, a very well represented class in 2v2, will be completely ineffective against dr00ds in any kind of resilience gear after plague strike and blood plague lose there HoT removal. it will also be a huge detriment to the vaunted holy pally/DK synergy, because against dr00ds or priest there will be no way to dispel heals or shields. probably why they did it actually

OP will not see much improvement, because his healer has so little resilience he is just going to get blown up before his HoTs have any time to tick
    all hail king frost strike

ty for the constructive advice guys......... i cant believe im too bad at dk considering we are +10 games in the win collumn and are in full blues with almost zero resil. im just confused at why our rating isnt above 1500 considering we have +10 wins.

This is due to the way the new arena system works. What it does, is that it tries to match your team into a bracket that matches your average skill (your win loss ratio is ~1:1). The fault right now is that 1 loss causes the system to aggressively lower your rating, on a much larger scale than it tries to raise you when you win a game. Since your win-loss ratio is fairlygclose, the system believes that you are in a good bracket for your skill level.

The discrepancy (the +10 skew in winning favor) is due to early losses where the system aggressively lowered you and did not put the same emphasis on raising you back up when you won.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrolde
    This is due to the way the new arena system works. What it does, is that it tries to match your team into a bracket that matches your average skill (your win loss ratio is ~1:1). The fault right now is that 1 loss causes the system to aggressively lower your rating, on a much larger scale than it tries to raise you when you win a game. Since your win-loss ratio is fairlygclose, the system believes that you are in a good bracket for your skill level.

The discrepancy (the +10 skew in winning favor) is due to early losses where the system aggressively lowered you and did not put the same emphasis on raising you back up when you won.
    ty. i did realize our first 10 games we went like 2-8 so thats prob what screwed us.