Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Another Bubble breaker?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Arms
    • Shattering Throw *New Skill* - Throws your weapon at the enemy causing [ 50% of AP + 12 ] damage (based on attack power), reducing the armor on the target by 20% for 10 sec, and removing any invulnerabilities. 25 Rage, 30 yd range, 1.5 sec cast, 5 min cooldown
    Am I having a nightmare or is this actually ANOTHER bubble breaker? Someone please tell me it's a joke or something... :'(
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

Re: Another Bubble breaker?

Was just gonna post this...my jaw hit the floor.

Remove our damn bubble already while we're at it.

And balance us without it.

Geeze.

I have to say this patch fails lol, a iceblock bubble killer and holy nerf prot getting a useless talent ret nothing changed...

15+ Year Old Account

wonder if it will have a dead zone type aspect. then it might not be that OP. bascially they have to be at 30yards to cast it then charge to get back to you. If say your dps and beating on and bubble then they would either have to get range or we are running away to heal anyways.

Honestly I think maybe they are going to try to push us to use Divine Protection now...it reduces damage (not immune) and has a lower cooldown...im really trying to comprehend ever using DS in arenas when warriors, already a highly played class in arenas, can burst it so easily.

YAY now we all get to chose Warriors for arena partners so it's finally gg ret

thank you....

Actually its a bit of BS that only one class can do that, but at least we have a new weapon against an op class

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa

Yoouuuuuuuuuuuu cant bubble

ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa

neener neener neeeeeeeeeeeenner!

The user has been banned for this post: permaban
    Rocket Sauce.

It'll never hit live servers the QQ would be insane...
    think about it from a mage point of view, rage generation through ice armor etc, 20% less armor and no iceblock.
    mage viability in arena from suiffer far far more then paladins would with this change

Quote Originally Posted by Burner
    YAY now we all get to chose Warriors for arena partners so it's finally gg ret

thank you....

Actually its a bit of BS that only one class can do that, but at least we have a new weapon against an op class
    The class isn't OP. At least, Ret is not OP at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertue
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Arms
    • Shattering Throw *New Skill* - Throws your weapon at the enemy causing [ 50% of AP + 12 ] damage (based on attack power), reducing the armor on the target by 20% for 10 sec, and removing any invulnerabilities. 25 Rage, 30 yd range, 1.5 sec cast, 5 min cooldown
    Am I having a nightmare or is this actually ANOTHER bubble breaker? Someone please tell me it's a joke or something... :'(
    Are there any other "bubble breaker" abilities besides Mass Dispel? Pally bubbles were long the most OP ability in the game IMHO. Vastly more powerful than Ice Block since you can attack/heal with near impunity for the duration. I would make one change to Shattering Throw though, to balance a bit (I'm thinking more of mages here), make it disarm the warrior for 2-3 sec or so since he just threw his weapon away.

Its an attempt to get warriors in the arena, and with a 5 min CD...I think its safe to say it'll go live. Sorry to say, this is also a direct nerf to paladins, however...that said, there are ways around it.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Jynn
    It'll never hit live servers the QQ would be insane...
    think about it from a mage point of view, rage generation through ice armor etc, 20% less armor and no iceblock.
    mage viability in arena from suiffer far far more then paladins would with this change
    ^ this

The user has been banned for this post

15+ Year Old Account

a weapon throw vs a impenetrable shield makes it go away..

riiiiiiight

Fun point: There's a thread that is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE on the warrior forums.

I guess I could also place a 'QQ moar!'  :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=42705.0
    Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

When people were talking about wanting to remove the paladin bubble, and rebalance the class so it's not all based around one amazingly powerful cooldown, I disagreed.

I don't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    a weapon throw vs a impenetrable shield makes it go away..

riiiiiiight
    It does when a Superman like me does it...I think thats the point Blizz is trying to make here...

I freaking rock!
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

i have nothing agaisnt warriors right,but this is a huge nerf to the paladins. If this is true and goes live, i cant imagine the amount of QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    It does when a Superman like me does it...I think thats the point Blizz is trying to make here...

I freaking rock!
    You see? that dude = Pure win. Blizzard HAD to implement this for this superman!
    Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

Im laughing because before this new ability came out, even the worst paladins had very little reason to fear a warrior.

Often on my warrior im brazenly attacked by paladins because their mechanics put them at a huge advantage 1v1 versus them.

So from the warrior community i extend this humble gesture.

In yo face.
    Rocket Sauce.