Please for the love of god....

LEAVE FERAL DRUIDS ALONE.... less armor, less HP, Less threat from mangle, and to top it all off a new talent that im sure blizzard is gonna get completely wrong. We have tons of HP because we get stomped on half the time, its the way we tank. Less Avoidance, less mitigation ... should equal a massive healthpool.

Please leave feral druids alone we are fine ( except for Bleeds Critting, that is win)

Re: Please for the love of god....

Quote Originally Posted by crakajack
    LEAVE FERAL DRUIDS ALONE.... less armor, less HP, Less threat from mangle, and to top it all off a new talent that im sure blizzard is gonna get completely wrong. We have tons of HP because we get stomped on half the time, its the way we tank. Less Avoidance, less mitigation ... should equal a massive healthpool.

Please leave feral druids alone we are fine ( except for Bleeds Critting, that is win)
    What "new talent" are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD
    he prolly talks about savage defense which actually isn't even a talent

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD
    i would guess savage defense. since its pretty hard to get "bleeds are now able to crit" wrong. and those are the only 2 new feral talents/abilities i know of...

Koumaru

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    since its pretty hard to get "bleeds are now able to crit" wrong.
    Nah, so far they've managed to give bleeds only a 50% crit damage multiplier. Give the devs some credit, Elapadrinar. They always find a way. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by crakajack
    LEAVE FERAL DRUIDS ALONE....
    Sorry i had a very funny yet painful memory of the Chris Cocker video after reading that
    "Leave Brittney ALONE! *sob* *sob*"

that is all.

Oh and i have no clue what else you wrote in your post, i'm just bored and trolling.

Savage Defense obv. I thought it went without saying.

Yay we have a block now but i think it comes at too huge price in HP and Armor.

And with the addition of crushing blows added to the game (Again) we will take alot more damage again, Blizz have fucked up us bears greatly... Unless our T8 is like twice as good as other tank's gear then we aint gonna be any good no mores :/

Koumaru

Quote Originally Posted by Imadroodlol
    And with the addition of crushing blows added to the game
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Imadroodlol
    And with the addition of crushing blows added to the game (Again) we will take alot more damage again, Blizz have fucked up us bears greatly... Unless our T8 is like twice as good as other tank's gear then we aint gonna be any good no mores :/
    man WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? if you mean that post about crushing blows they meant "new crushing blows" like sarths breath or such one hitting abilities...thats why its was in " "
    L2use brain please