Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Apparantly individual trees are more important than the entire warlock class

So mages and priests already have 2 trees that are better represented in arenas than the entire warlock class.

Fire mages: We need more survivability
    Blizzard: okay
    Shadow priests: We need more survivability
    Entire warlock class: we need more survivability
    Blizzard: no fucking way

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Apparantly individual trees are more important than the entire warlock class

Quote Originally Posted by Ofmanv
    So mages and priests already have 2 trees that are better represented in arenas than the entire warlock class.

Fire mages: We need more survivability
    Shadow priests: We need more survivability
    Blizzard: no fucking way
    please bring up a legit complaint about the warlock class instead of complaining about how blizzard rolls, every1 know theire kinda ignoring players alot sometimes.

Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Re: Apparantly individual trees are more important than the entire warlock class

Because there isn't a single warlock in the 2.2k rating?

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenmirror
    Because there isn't a single warlock in the 2.2k rating?
    I love this rational. 50,000 2.2k holy paladins, 1 2.2k rated warlock and that means warlocks are fine.

^^^

obviously! all you other locks need to L2Play.

</sarcasm>

also, fire PvP is still iffy imo.
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedfaith
    ^^^

obviously! all you other locks need to L2Play.

</sarcasm>
    That gives me flashbacks to Arena on my hunter in TBC. *shudder*

If even one warlock can do it, then you should be able too. It's just pressing buttons, it's not like you actually have to do something hard.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

There are 7 warlocks in the top 100 on sk gaming, of them one of them is rated #1 in the world. Shadow priests got buffed because there isn't a single spriest holding his own in arenas. Priests have one viable spec atm and it's Discipline, and right now it's the most underrepresented healer in arenas. Warlocks have a higher representation than priests. Least know your facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggle
    There are 7 warlocks in the top 100 on sk gaming, of them one of them is rated #1 in the world. Shadow priests got buffed because there isn't a single spriest holding his own in arenas. Priests have one viable spec atm and it's Discipline, and right now it's the most underrepresented healer in arenas. Warlocks have a higher representation than priests. Least know your facts.
    This. Not going to sympathise with a retard.

If even one warlock can do it, then you should be able too. It's just pressing buttons, it's not like you actually have to do something hard.
    if it was just pushing buttons, then everyone would be at 2200 rating... it's obviously more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ofmanv

If your a warlock is what i presumed from this then go spec demonlogy if you arn't that spec go share damage with your pet ;D

As a Shaman you should understand the situation with Warlocks, I don't get why you're trying to troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Wintie
    As a Shaman you should understand the situation with Warlocks, I don't get why you're trying to troll?
    How so? Do I like not having a bubble? Do I not like having any form of damage reduction? Do I like having my only real form of melee protection off because of a rogue? I love being a shaman, hunter/shaman isn't OP at all I guess.

Warlocks have a higher representation than priests. Least know your facts.
    Rofl priest and shaman scrubs talking like they have it hard. http://www.realmhistory.net/arena-st...breakdown.html

That's a lot of talk for someone that doesn't have even close to 2.2k themself. If thousands of shaman can do it, why can't you do it?

Perhaps he isn't one of the thousands of Shaman that wants to roll Resto.

Warlocks may not be fine but attacking other classes doesn't get you anywhere.

Warlocks are fine there are alot of warlocks in the top teams geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldoran
    Perhaps he isn't one of the thousands of Shaman that wants to roll Resto.

Warlocks may not be fine but attacking other classes doesn't get you anywhere.
    He is resto

Quote Originally Posted by interlude
    Warlocks are fine there are alot of warlocks in the top teams geez.
    I like how people say theres lots of warlocks on top teams and have nothing to back it up.

Here are 2k+ and 2.2k+ teams for example
    http://www.realmhistory.net/arena-st...breakdown.html

Maybe instead of worrying about all the other fail warlocks out there, why not put yourself out there and do the best you can?

Or just roll a ret pally and get the 2.2k rating that you think you deserve just for playing the game.