Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Still nothing for Engineers, AMAZING!

You would think engineer's, one of the best makers/discovers would have more stuff to make and to use in PvE and PvP alike. They have a few good things for PvP but like really, where is everything? All this fansy stuff for BS and Enchanting and this and that, WHERE THE HELL IS THE ENGINEERING STUFF?????????????? LOL

Re: Still nothing for Engineers, AMAZING!

What do you expect? There has never been anything good for engineers.

But we get a cool flashlight... what more could you possibly want??

flashlight is good i guess HAHA, you think that engineers would get more out of any of the other professions considering in RL engineers make half the worlds shit...wow i give props on blizz, connect those tiny brains of yours and do some work imo

i do have to agree that being engineer provides nothing to my dps, no better weapon, no armor, not + stat stuff, they give us "engineer only enchants" but the normal enchants are better, so whats the point? if they gave us some engineer only trinkets for ea class or somethign, something realy good that would require maxed engineering, since theres is no point to maxing engi, there is currently nothing new

Deleted

i do have to agree that being engineer provides nothing to my dps, no better weapon, no armor, not + stat stuff, they give us "engineer only enchants" but the normal enchants are better, so whats the point? if they gave us some engineer only trinkets for ea class or somethign, something realy good that would require maxed engineering, since theres is no point to maxing engi, there is currently nothing new
    Atleast for rogues, Hyperspeed Accelerators are ~25dps superior to Crusher enchant, but that's not nearly as much as other crafting professions can provide, excluding tailoring.

What I'd like to see is they'd make the tinkerings stack with normal enchants :/

Show me a line in the ToS or, really, anything made by Blizzard that says every profession has to offer similar benefits to raiders stat-wise.

Could it be that engineering is just meant to be a fun profession focused more on gadgets and toys than min/maxing a character? AMAZING.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anitea
    What I'd like to see is they'd make the tinkerings stack with normal enchants :/
    I find myself saying this as well.
    Kozma - Staghelm (US)

If its supposed to be fun, then wouldn't there be a lot more "fun" things in engieering? rocket boots/parachute and some goggles only thing thats fun? and maybe the 16kg mechano hog? AMAZING?

15+ Year Old Account

Heard working with engineering lowers your short and long term memory

Seeing as eng. offers alot of different good items - yes, they may not atm have anything super-duper-fantastic (not that it lacked with goggles in tbc and such). But tbh my eng. classes aren't complaining about what they have to work with as it is - I picked it for what they told it to be a proff with fun items nothing more and nothing less.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by divisive
    What do you expect? There has never been anything good for engineers.
    lolwut? u retarded? get your facts straight.

On the PTR rocket boots give 12 crit rating, Flexweave underlay gives 10 agi, and there is a new parachute cloak that gives 11 spell power, all in addition to their current benefit.

Engineering is a PvP proffesion. Whilst I agree that it shold be more useful in PvE, I think that the proffesion has improved since TBC.
    What I would like to see is:

Hyperspeed accelerators duration doubled.
    Rocket boot tinker nerf reverted.
    Goggles made more powerful.
    A goblin voice translater which lets to speak to allies with the same item in their inventory.
    Tinker enchants to no longer replace normal enchants : they stack.
    Parachute duration doubled.
    Belt enchant changed to stun humaoids, duration reduced to 2 seconds.

Yes all those would be wonderful, but for blizzard to have any bright mind in putting those into ideas or anything is as close as me winning a 56 mill lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Bluepants
    On the PTR rocket boots give 12 crit rating, Flexweave underlay gives 10 agi, and there is a new parachute cloak that gives 11 spell power, all in addition to their current benefit.
    Which STILL makes them utterly useless.

No raider in his right mind would replace 22 Agi with flexweave.
    Or Icewalker with Rocket boots..

Seriously.. the thing we're looking for here, is "32" bonus stats above regular enchants like "every other profession" other than tailoring and engineering already have gotten.

engineering QQ that's new

the other professions don't get anything special either... get real, what you wanted? a helm better then tier? you have some nice trinkets, a nice helm, and few other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinnium
    lolwut? u retarded? get your facts straight.
    You sound pretty retarded from the way you type.

my DK is engineering, my lock is tailor

engineering makes me gold and some fun stuff, tailoring gives me cheaper pants enchants, thinking in dropping tailoring on the lock for jc maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Warthor
    the other professions don't get anything special either... get real, what you wanted?
    The stat bonuses that every other profession, except tailoring (although i heard the new version of the caster cloak enchant (or entirely new?) is pretty nice) got. And saying engineering shouldn't get those for whatever reason at all is pretty retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by Warthor
    engineering QQ that's new

the other professions don't get anything special either... get real, what you wanted? a helm better then tier? you have some nice trinkets, a nice helm, and few other things.
    lol the other professions get more things to benefit them in pvp/pve as engineers get what the helm thats 72 not even lvl 80, and trinkets oh noes bro a lightning trinket that does some odd 2700-3400 dmg yet it says on it[made of all metal] so you can get shocked right back yea thats a nice trinket, one that has a chance to kill you? and few other things, like what the rocket boots which were 5 sec now nerfed to 2 secs weeeeeeeeeeeee.....