Poll: Will you be changing spec come 3.1?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Will you be changing spec come 3.1?

If you pick no, add what spec you are now, thanks.

Re: Will you be changing spec come 3.1?

First!
    No - Feral (My alt char but i still PuG raids and have almost every BIS item)
    Even though it doesn't look good for Feral druids, i've been on there earlier today with Savage Defense implemented, and it seems "okay"... not as bad as it first appears so far... although, that was on a mob which hits for 1.5k and i absorb 1.2-1.3k damage of his hits... compared to live, where i lost 5.5 armor, 2-3k health, and gained dodge... (talents) i took less damage against Jotun (Titan roaming the big path leading to sarth).
    1 Less second in combat on the PTR, 10k less damage taken (i'd assume due to absorption of shield, however recount doesn't say that any was absorbed in its' absorption meter - same version as live recount) , however 10k less "healed" - (Improved Leader of The Pact Live - 2/2, PTR - 1/2) i have screenshots - will upload if requested... will check back at a more resonable time for responses to upload SS's. I'm still unsure of what talent point i'll be swapping, but it would be something like:

Current

PTR At the moment and probable future spec
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

When you pick no your supposed to post why hah.

15+ Year Old Account

Hmm no I won't change spec.

I'm a feral druid, with a tank-oriented spec. With 3.1 I'll be adjusting my Bear spec a little, and dual-spec to a DPS-oriented Cat build.

Both of these I'm trying on the PTR, and I'm happy with the changes (saved perhaps HotW, but it's no big deal). So I'll limit myself to fix my current spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

From resto and resto/feral, I'm gonna go Feral. Waiting for resto to be fun to play again.

Nah, I'll stay feral.

Nope, rerolled Alliance on a new server shortly after TBC, chose a druid (previous toons were hunter and mage) and leveled him up Feral. Applied to the guild I am still in as Feral and was accepted. Found out shortly there after that they really didnt need another feral druid, but did a healer... So I worked my ass of to regear my toon, respec to resto and have been resto ever since (save the odd respec to tank something cause its fun). But now I've got my DK to tank with, and my Mage to pew pew with, I have no real use of changing my druids spec. I may even go with 2 different resto specs come dual-spec, still undecided on that...

I Plan on going Dual Feral as well, although I believe I will be respeccing just slightly less than I do now when respeccing to resto. I find that I spend a lot of gold respeccing from tank to DPS.

It seems that druids are simply dual speccing so that they can be more versatile in the same role, rather than play different roles. I don't think we'll find this with many other classes.

Nice to see that Ferals don't need to spend a bunch of gold on enchanting and now everyone else will be forced to carry around an extra set of gear too

I was thinking on going Feral tank/resto as dualspecc.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I've been resto spec since lvl 68 (during BC). Have and still resto. Going boomkin for second spec would be the ONLY choice for me. But even for boomkin spec I only have 22 hit in boomkin gear (only have 2 pcs of Tier 7.5 boomkin set) all 7.5 pieces are resto and lack + hit on it. Kinda difficult to gear up for boomkin since when gear drops it goes to alts over offspec mains lol

Quote Originally Posted by magazz
    I've been resto spec since lvl 68 (during BC). Have and still resto. Going boomkin for second spec would be the ONLY choice for me. But even for boomkin spec I only have 22 hit in boomkin gear (only have 2 pcs of Tier 7.5 boomkin set) all 7.5 pieces are resto and lack + hit on it. Kinda difficult to gear up for boomkin since when gear drops it goes to alts over offspec mains lol
    For now. I expect second spec will be put over priority for alt mainspecs.

I'm going to be Feral Tank / Resto, as most of you.
    I am Feral Tank atm.

No, Feral PVP and Resto will be my dual specs, and they are the two I switch between now.

My PvP feral set up is done so that I can do decent DPS in cat in PVE situations and am a viable tank in PVE situations, as well as being an excellent spec for PVP, so I won't/shouldn't have to worry about switching specs.

[size=8pt]

Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark
    Blizzard said 70 was Chess Board Pvp well 80 Pvp is like checkers, except both teams have chainsaws and can make up their own rules.