Page 1 of 2
LastLast

JoJ Changes, How it will affect Druids.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...892886&sid=1#1

This is a post on the PvP Forums in regards to having JoJ Changed to not nerf paladins in PvE content, and re-align JoJ in season 5.

As the druid 4 piece bonus was the reason that JoJ Was made to be.

This no longer exists in season 5, so JoJ effect should no longer affect us either.

Re: JoJ Changes, How it will affect Druids.

This thread is not for trolling, This thread is for constructive information in regards to a druids perspective and a paladins perspective in a PvE and or PvP Environment.

zomg, topic spam - that's your second topic pointing to the same thread inside of a couple hours :

edit - you made your second post while I was writing this, so fair enough I guess :P

in b4 deleted

Every time you post fella im gonna straighten it out....

This post is bad. the idea is bad. thread spam is bad.

/end thread

ps. its his 3rd thread on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Habit
    zomg, topic spam - that's your second topic pointing to the same thread inside of a couple hours :
    The other thread was full of trolling, so it has been renamed, And written appropriately.

Please refrain from trolling and only post constructive information in regards to these issues.

Lol

edit - Lol was at other folks basically saying "wtf spam!" as well :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    *cry*
    God this guy just DOESN'T give up does he?
    Hehe, pmsl

yes lets nerf the one judgement that is only used in pvp and no where else, very smart. i mean i like when druids run around like little girls

*cry*
    Your a "Hero Member" And a paladin, I see why you have nothing interesting to post, you troll all day.

I thought for one you could concept posting only constructive information in this topic. as this is a DRUID Forum

This deals with things that will Effect Druids.

Paladins are welcome to share their PoV with constructive information in regards to this, That does include yourself.

if you actually read through it i explained how asinine the idea was, please do me a favor and explain why joj needs to be nerfed.

a legitimate explanation.

its easily dispeled. you can trinket it if need be. its not a slow just a limit. rogues can cloak it but whos really gonna waste a 1.5 min cd on something as mediocre as joj. he might cloak and vanish but not jsut cloak get rid of it.

it sounds like to me you want druids to have yet another advantage on ret pallys. your wow forum post is excruciatingly uninformed. you speak of ret pally buffs? show me one recently?

in the end if you cant answer this with a true legitimate answer that cannot easily be countered by simply saying you are biased its bad.

what i am saying is unbiased because i have a 80 feral druid i do arena on, i have a 80 ret pally i do arena on and an 80 hunter. they are all respectable on certain fronts but for pure arena capability my ret pally falls behind even though its my most enjoyable char.

nerfing a pally is one thing, but nerfing something that definently doesnt need nerfing is another.

Posting a topic that affects one class versus another.. and requesting no trolls... priceless ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Pereira
    yes lets nerf the one judgement that is only used in pvp and no where else, very smart. i mean i like when druids run around like little girls
    I do have to agree with you there, Unless they plan to buff druids with 15% basline movement speed increase, then infact they should nerf this one judgement that is "only" used in pvp and soul purpose was a counter for paladins against our 4 piece PvP Set Bonus, Pre WotLK.

*cry*
    Nope, Chronalis, he won't.

My best guess would be another 3, maybe 4 threads until he starts yelling at how incapable we all are to see his point.

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumTax
    if you actually read through it i explained how asinine the idea was, please do me a favor and explain why joj needs to be nerfed.

a legitimate explanation.

its easily dispeled. you can trinket it if need be. its not a slow just a limit. rogues can cloak it but whos really gonna waste a 1.5 min cd on something as mediocre as joj. he might cloak and vanish but not jsut cloak get rid of it.

it sounds like to me you want druids to have yet another advantage on ret pallys. your wow forum post is excruciatingly uninformed. you speak of ret pally buffs? show me one recently?

in the end if you cant answer this with a true legitimate answer that cannot easily be countered by simply saying you are biased its bad.

what i am saying is unbiased because i have a 80 feral druid i do arena on, i have a 80 ret pally i do arena on and an 80 hunter. they are all respectable on certain fronts but for pure arena capability my ret pally falls behind even though its my most enjoyable char.

nerfing a pally is one thing, but nerfing something that definently doesnt need nerfing is another.
    I respond informatively to those who actually have a decent intellectually level.
    If you read through the post you will see reasoning in regards to a paladin who did indeed not troll.

Druids cannot Dispell magic, I will remind you of that.

I am not Bias, I am asking that a broken ability is fixed properly, Not bandaided cause MORE problems for holy & ret paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowae
    I do have to agree with you there, Unless they plan to buff druids with 15% basline movement speed increase, then infact they should nerf this one judgement that is "only" used in pvp and soul purpose was a counter for paladins against our 4 piece PvP Set Bonus, Pre WotLK.
    kid you are very wrong, right now judgement of justice from a ret pally point of view is our only (I MEAN IT ONLY) gap closer, you tie it with pursuit of justice, a talented 15% movement speed increase to try not to be kited (it doesn't work very well) your counters to everything said is weak and honestly pointless.

either A present a valid thought or B end the thread. because its senseless otherwise.

oh and last i checked arena wasnt 1 on 1 fella. you have a partner, if your partner can not dispel oh well thats part of your comp.

is your challenge to judgement of justice for duels now as well?

your arguement is losing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EzriEU
    Nope, Chronalis, he won't.

My best guess would be another 3, maybe 4 threads until he starts yelling at how incapable we all are to see his point.
    I'll remind you this thread is not for trolling, If you cannot read, then please explain your capabilities of posting here almost making a legitimate sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumTax
    kid you are very wrong, right now judgement of justice from a ret pally point of view is our only (I MEAN IT ONLY) gap closer, you tie it with pursuit of justice, a talented 15% movement speed increase to try not to be kited (it doesn't work very well) your counters to everything said is weak and honestly pointless.

either A present a valid thought or B end the thread. because its senseless otherwise.
    You are correct Please show me a PvP Ret spec that does not include the talent Pursuit of Justice.

Please inform me how druids run at 100% movement speed, If the current nerf goes live, Your going to hate life alot more, It will still be a buff to druids, And every other single class in the game aswell.

I'm merely posting saying that the main cause of this is to fix the problems without having to make your JoJ Insanely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowae
    I'll remind you this thread is not for trolling, If you cannot read, then please explain your capabilities of posting here almost making a legitimate sentence.

snow it seems to me you are the one in fact trolling this thread. your call for a nerf is pointless, if judgement of justice is removed they would have to give us a legitimate slow that is easily usable, with close to no cd (wingclip, hamstring, crippling, frost shock, earthbind, entangling roots, chains of ice, frost trap) something to help us get to a target. or give us a intercept/deathgrip/shadow step/ sprint of some kind to make a ret pally still semi viable in arena because currently as it stands we aren't that great.

This is just the beginning. Give it a few months, where resilience will crown over arenas once again, and crit based will be left in dust.

You won't see Paly crits me this much threads. You won't see Nerf Muti or get shot in the face threads.

You'll see "I can't catch the druid" or "Nerf Cyclone" threads.

You'll also see "Disc are invulnerable" threads, much like to the ones starting from S2. Everything looks the same. Everything goes in the same direction. Only this time, there is no warlocks. Warriors will be as "viable" as S2 thanks to the new I breakz yer shields skill, but when Holy Paladins drop from their 2200 ratings, with already received "Flawless Victor" titles, Warriors will become complete utter bullshit like they are now.

Solution was so simple. Get Repentance to 41th talent, move up Cru Strike. No more CC to the healer. Beacon costs a whole lot of mana, and Infusion of Light is already RNG. If the god damn paladins crit heals with Holy Light to your target to full, then you should be fucking trying to prevent him rather than blindly bursting aren't you? Holy Light taking 1 sec to cast, and even much more with the lower haste on PvP gear, it wasn't a big problem other than Ret Paladin or Moonkin.

Give a class something to kill Holy Paladin while he is bubbled. Good move indeed. Mage, on the other hand, is fucked now. Not like his IB was OP. Who cares about the other effects of a buff, as long as a whiner gets a buff.

DK's, are the new RMP, will just watch silently, and receive their 2Hander buffs cause DW does too much PvE DPS. (I've just read something about Plague Strike and Scourge Strike damage nerfs, don't know the magnitude yet. But their damages were already being buffed, so I don't think, specially Plague Strike to go lower than what it is now.) DK, is a versatile class. He has a cd to pop, to answer to any situation. Their mechanics works that way, and I also believe their mechanics were brilliant addition. However, their numbers supporting/following these mechanics are not. But who are you to say, or how dare you to say a DK hits too much.

I can say a lot of stuff about how to prevent the Hammer of Justice, but its pointless. People just ignores it, says "These moves are longer CD than the stun", or just goes acting like they have no partner. Newsflash: When you pop a CD to prevent a move, your CD is always longer than the move its supposed to prevent. In turn, your opponent is "supposed" to be screwed if his said move is countered. He's usually not, and you end up buying yourself seconds to have your teammate work on stuff. Your opponent's teammate on the other hand, is pretty much free to screw you up big time.

Ice Block against CloS, or AMS. PvP Trinket against Blind, HoJ, Deep Freeze, whatever.

Ah, ofc, the biggest part, how can I forget. When OP Druid, Priest, DK (That one won't disappear. The logic behind it: It has no 4 year background) or Rogue (Another poor soul that'll only exist to hear whining.) posts start to show up, these kind of druids will try to argue that "You had your time on S5", which is SOOOOO Valid, isn't it?

It's the way Arena's Work. Same as every other aspect of the game. WHINER GETS THE PRIZE, EVEN IF HE IS RETARD THAT JUST ASKS FOR IMPOSSIBLE, OR "IMPOSSIBLE" SAID BY BLIZZARD.

Want examples, check GC posts. "We will not remove Brew of the Year from Meta, Violet isn't a Casual Drake." Check PTR notes now.
    "We will not adjust the damages of Arcane Barrage, as its done too much in Beta, and is in a good condition." Check 3.0.9. (same applies to Deep Freeze in a different way. Want to bet what happens if DF was castable on all targets, not just frozen?)
    "Rogue Damage is fine". "Ooops, it was from a bug hehehehehehehehheheh" "Allright, bug fixed, we now want Assasination to be viable to PvE and PvP (we forgot other 2 trees exist)" Check 3.0.9 again.

It goes on and on. It will go on. Even when you see stupid posts like "Remove JoJ so I can always shapeshift all I want" (Even though there is no other move to prevent shapeshifthing, and Travel Form having a low cost), if the guy keeps whining long enough, he will get what he wants.

And you will want to bash your head into the screen, you will be furious, you will fail the logic behind it.

It's a secret. But retards pay more money than us. How so? simple. For every 5 sane person, and 5 intelligent person who plays the game, there is 50 retards in return. So, they pay by the bulk. If hardcores, sane ones, intelligent ones, or even the casual guy who plays for fun leaves the game, its a scratch. If retards leave it, its a bankruptcy.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."