Quote Originally Posted by tvveeder
I won't ever whine another class is OP like some people do, but DK doesn't "Rock the world of warcraft" in pvp and pve. I'll admit at 60 and 70 they are easily the best twinks no doubt about that, but at 80 it's a whole different story. What are your 3 out of 4 classes you play that stand no chance to DK? Unless you happen to play a lock, priest of any spec, resto druid, or Shaman (any spec) I will say you just don't know how to play those classes. I will admit a priest will get rocked by a DK, same with a resto druid. Unless the lock gets a lucky fear off (and the DK doesn't have licheborne) then they are easy targets, and shamans... well they are easy for everyone right now (they are the worst in PvP currently). Mages can easily beat DK's, rogues (if they know the strat) can bring down DK's, arms/fury warriors (if they get procs and crits) can bring down a DK, feral or boomkin druids can bring down DK's, paladins can most certainly best a DK, and so can hunters. If you are any of those classes and you can't figure out a strat to beat a DK then you are just sorry. The only one I will say there isn't a definitive strategy to be able to win would be warrior, and that's just because they would rely on procs and crits in order to be able to take them down.
Unless I play shaman,lock,priest,druid...? so basically what is hard for you? my main from start of wow is shaman, enhance so youre trying to tell me I dont know how to play it?what class is happen to be master of all trades? 4classes I play are shaman(enh),warrior,mage and DK(blood).Mages can easilly beat DKs? Shamans are worst in pvp? just some statistic, not saying shaman is great pvp class, but saying it worst(resto is what I am pointing) is rather unfair:
http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/all/all/
and yes, lets see the other classes as I mentioned in first post.so dk whining about other class op- sereously.. start playing a single player game. getting pwned by a DK with epic crafted helm and blue plate shoulders(u know the graphics) wielding an epic crafted mace while I am BiS enha shaman doesnt inspire me much.
Rock the world of warcraft? atm- they FUCKING DO!