"Gnomes will win, by unleashing their secret, previously unknown weapon from deep in the bowels of Gnomeregan: Gnome druids. Those kittens and bear cubs will rip everyone apart."

Re: Which holy spec is better?

2nd one imo. 3% crit>3% incr healing since we overheal so much as it is. crit also = mana and it's much better itemization to get crit through talents than gems/chants.

however, with making shammys totems raid wide, wisd is going to get overwritten (from what i understand). if that is in fact the case you would probably want to throw one of your points in imp wisd and finish imp LoH out or put it toward imp conc aura if no other pally you raid with specs it.

I'd take the second too, the new prot talent could be cool with spiritual atunement... but we all know what happens to this :P

And as the poster above said, crit talent > +heal talent

15+ Year Old Account

just wait with these topics untill 3.1 patch is announced to go live. they can still change the whole tree if they want to...

First one. Techincally you are going to be overhealing with both 3% healing and 3% crit. Sure 3% crit gives you mana but paladins never have mana problems. On the other hand its also 3% healing done to you (havent tested through Beacon yet, if it holds, its going to be even better), which helps healing yourself, and aoe healing on aoe dmg heavy fights.

Wait until it goes live to start asking about builds.
    And if it stays the same i'd go with the 2nd one. From what weve seen they are gonna give us mp5 instead of crit on our plate and remove SA for holy. If that happens we will need those +crit talents badly. But anyway, no need to plan ahead until it goes Live.

To be honest, the second spec is fine right now, although as others have said, it's pretty much a moot point until the talent trees are finalised.

Personally if I was going to change anything about that spec, I'd take those two points out of Divinity and stick them in Pursuit of Justice, as Ulduar seems to have quite a few of movement heavy fights.