Our new hymns look so much more useful now? ...

# Divine Hymn redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, summoning the power of the Divine to assist you in your time of need. Heals 3 nearby lowest-health friendly party or raid targets for 4960-5208 every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and increases healing done to them by 15% for 8 seconds. Maximum of 12 heals. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Cooldown increased to 6 minutes, up from 5.

Will this seak for other lowest health raid members after one tick? Because if it picks just 3 people who have lowest HP and heal them alone for 8sec with imba healing per tick it will probably overheal the last 2ticks... Not to mension that those first targets can get topped off by other healers

Also 6min cd? ...

# Hymn of Hope redesigned: You recite a Holy hymn, restoring hope to those in despair. Restores 3% mana to 3 nearby low mana friendly party or raid targets every 2 seconds for 8 seconds, and temporarily increases their total maximum mana by 20% for 8 seconds. After the effect expires, the mana is lost. Maximum of 12 mana restorations. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell. Cooldown increased to 6 minutes, up from 5.

Dont know what to think of this, its raid wide but with party only it restored 5members... also another 6min cd and channeled for 8sec

PS I know they are all raid wide but I prefered the old hymns, or am I missing some godlike use for them, if so please clarify ^^