Zakkon

Planning on making a 10-25m PuG tonight...

Just need to know the BASIC amount of tanks and healers-

10m -

Healers:
    Tanks:

25m -

Healers:
    Tanks:

I can figure out the DPS. :P thanks!

Re: Planning on making a 10-25m PuG tonight...

Reminds me of when someone asked in the trade channel
    [Someone]How many tanks do you need In Heroic Malygos?
    [Someoneelse]24 Tanks
    [Someone] ok Thanks

If you need to ask this, you shouldn't be forming the raid, you should just find one to join.

2 tanks, 2-3 healers 10 man
    3-4 tanks, 5-7 healers 25 man

Quote Originally Posted by Kraezy
    If you need to ask this, you shouldn't be forming the raid, you should just find one to join.
    ^^This.
    If you have no clue about the fights, why would you want to form a pug?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramickias
    ^^This.
    If you have no clue about the fights, why would you want to form a pug?
    Granted, my first Naxxx runs weren't full guild runs. We didn't know the strats or anything.

Just begin everything with "OK, standard fair, GO!" and see how many bosses you can down like that.

Hint: Most of them.

If you do what Offhand did, prepare for several wipes.
    With the amount of bads playing WoW these days, be careful who you pick, as you don't want to be endlessly wiping on Gobbulus or whoever.

I would suggest you form the raid and have someone from your guild or circle of friends with more experience to run it. Just sit back, watch and learn. Experience is just that

If you plan to do a pug you should at least watch some videos and read some strats, which should tell you the group composition. And really someone with experience should be forming it. People who form pugs without having any idea about the bosses, let others talk (usually squabble) about the tactics and just spam /rw so that nobody forgets they are in charge just end up being a major PITA for everyone else and the pug will not be successful anyway, unless the boss is facerollable which Malygos is not

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Granted, my first Naxxx runs weren't full guild runs. We didn't know the strats or anything.

Just begin everything with "OK, standard fair, GO!" and see how many bosses you can down like that.

Hint: Most of them.
    Ftw, Me and my friend led our first Guild Run like this. We always did 1 try without knowing tacs, and then after we looked for tacs. It was alot of fun tbh

@OP:
    First of all, if you have not done whatever raid you are planning on leading, I suggest you look up the fights, but it would be even better to have done the raid first.

10man: 2 tanks, 2 healz (3 healz if tanks arent very geared), 6 dps
    25man: 3tanks, usually around 6 or 7 heals, but for OS 25, 4-5 healz would work

Make sure tanks are def capped, for 10 mans, MT has 25k+ health, OT has 23k+ health. For 25man, MT has 26-27k+ health, OT's with 24k+ health. Healers for ten mans should have 1600-1800+ healz at least and around 1800-2000+ for 25mans at least. Dps are harder to describe, but in mostly epics should be fine.

IMPORTANT NOTE: make sure to armory check the people who want to join before you invite them, and make sure they know the fight(s) so the raid runs smoothely