Alchemist's Cache...Any Info?

Professions
    Alchemy

-Elixir of Greater Spellpower now grants spell power to all schools of magic.
    -The Crazy Alchemist Potion is now correctly increased by Alchemist Stones.
    -You can now sometimes find Alchemist's Caches from bosses in Ulduar. Only players with an Alchemy skill of 425 or higher can loot these secret caches.

I read the notes on the upcoming Alchemist Cache's in Ulduar..and I was wondering if anyone has any information on the items that will be included in there.
    Tyrage - Alleria - Full Spectrum -
    T14 6/6H MSV, 6/6H HoF, 4/4H ToES
    T15 4/13H
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yrage/advanced

Re: Alchemist's Cache...Any Info?

I'm guessing it will be filled with herbs so we can make elixirs and flasks.

Or will we get new recipies from them?? *crosses fingers*

I am very curious to see what these hold as well. So far, didily squat found.

I'ma guess it's a small cache containing potions, elixirs and flasks.

Still waiting...

With 3.1 out...any news on what's in these from the Hardcore Raiders?

3.1 may be out but u still can't play it.

cache's contain multiple flasks, potions, herbs.... Think one we got had 10 frost wyrm flasks, 5 healing potions, 5 potions of speed, a bunch of herbs and vials.

Quote Originally Posted by stonedviper
    cache's contain multiple flasks, potions, herbs.... Think one we got had 10 frost wyrm flasks, 5 healing potions, 5 potions of speed, a bunch of herbs and vials.
    Not to look a gift-blizzard in the mouth, but having pots/flasks in there kinda seems "meh" to me. I'd rather have recipes and rare materials and make my own pots/flasks. :/ Unless they'd make unique items we can't make in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee
    Not to look a gift-blizzard in the mouth, but having pots/flasks in there kinda seems "meh" to me. I'd rather have recipes and rare materials and make my own pots/flasks. :/ Unless they'd make unique items we can't make in there.
    They are just reinforcing the notion that you don't need to farm for mats before a raid since raiding will yield the mats. You might as well be asking for 1000 gold from them, either way ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee
    I agree. If they are only for Alchemists I would prefer mats. Like 5 frost lotuses instead of 10 flasks
    "Peace is a lie"

I preferred the tokens we got from SSC and TK.

Just killed Freya on 10 man, she dropped the cache, a blue bag that u need to have 425 alchemy to loot. It drops flasks, pots, elixirs, and mats including lotus's, and some pygmy oil. We distributed them amongst the guildies, obviously its up to the raid as to how to distribute them.

I think shes the only boss that has it as we have killed every boss except ignis, the general, and algalon

Realm: Blackdragon Flight.
    Guild: Everest
    Receiver: me, a mage

contained all of that. for those who may not know. those mixtures turn into 2 of the respective flasks. when 3.1 hit live server all pre-existing flasks in the game were turned into that number of mixtures(meaning somebody who stocked 20 flasks for ulduar then had 40). Like the rest of us, i was hoping for some nice bop stuff. new recipes. an epic trinket..... some completely original but useful in raid item(like an alchemy lab to make/supply stuff :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!