Which Seal to Use?

Okay so I have been leveling a ret pally for the past few weeks and i just got to 64 today, I got Seal of Vengeance. Up until now I have been using Seal of Command and was wondering if I should switch over or if I should keep using Seal of Command. I noticed Seal of Vengeance has an added bonus dmg for however many stacks you have on the target. Normally I kill mobs within my first three attacks, so Seal of Vengeance would not have its full potential here. So is Seal of Vengeance more of raiding spec at lvl 80? If not, what Seal should I use once I get to 80 (I will be mainly raiding and running dungeons)? Thanks.

Re: Which Seal to Use?

SoV is mainly for tanking; SoB is the main raiding ret seal; SoL/SoW are used with glyphs by holy.

Re: Which Seal to Use?

In a raid, as of live, your best seal is going to be Seal of the Martyr, which you'll get at 66. Otherwise stick to Seal of Command for pretty much everything damage related, and only switch to SoW and SoL to regenerate as needed.

They're supposedly removing spiritual attunement from non-tanking paladins, though, so one of the major advantages of Seal of the Martyr is being stripped away, and the favored DPS seal may yet change.