Deleted

Mana for Ret in 3.1

Just looking over the notes for 3.1, i know lots of things are subject to change but so far am i the only person seeing this:

Spritual Attunement removed from trainers, now DEEP PROT TREE talent (5/10%, 2 talent points)

Glyph of Seal of Blood added: increases mana gained from Spiritual Attunement by 30%

For any1 that is unsure of why im kinda worried about this... Seal of Blood is the main seal used for PvE DPS, using it means you judge for a LOT, you always deal dmg per swing rather than having to rely on PPM from Seal of Command, and also, using Seal of Blood causes you to receive a tiny amount of self-delt damage that a healer can EASLY heal you through and in doing so, aids you in keeping mana stable long enough for the Divine Plea to come off cooldown again.

No prot paladin uses Seal of Blood, its dappy to do damage to yourself when you alrede receive dmg from whatever you're tanking. Seal of Corruption is used by prot.

So yea, any1 else kinda jst caught on to this?

Re: Mana for Ret in 3.1

there are already several threads about this on these forums. Go check them out, and you'll see what you can expect from this thread.

It's not done, stop making these pointless topics!

Ok, take a step back and think about it.

Prot paladins for the longest time have complained about having a lack of mana, so all blizzard has done is shifted things around so that ret has a mana battery glyph (Glyph of Seal of Blood) and prot will now have the same effect as there is a Glyph of Spiritual attunement to pair nicely with the new deep prot talent. If you've been watching any of the ptr testing Ulduar looks pretty raid damage heavy making Ret's mana a non issue as there will be tons of incoming heals to fuel that glyph.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Iradain
    its not done? whats not done? your study of the english fucking language?

fuck... i just made a thread asking if others had caught on after a brief scan of the top 10 active paladin threads on mmo-forums and noticing no mention of this. I never stated "omfg fuuuck ret getting bum-raped", i was asking if others had caught on to the mistake, and was hoping ppl could update me on whatever they know. Whilst waitin for responses to this thread i went over to the wow forums and saw a 17 page thread on a GC response thread regarding removal of SA for paladins as a trainable skill. So get fucked throwing abuse my way, asshats. Post constructive or dont post at all.

Waste of a thread, wish i could remove it, i'd imagine nothing but a trail of bad mouthing and abuse is to follow...

fuck... i just made a thread asking if others had caught on after a brief scan of the top 10 active paladin threads on mmo-forums and noticing no mention of this. I never stated "omfg fuuuck ret getting bum-raped", i was asking if others had caught on to the mistake, and was hoping ppl could update me on whatever they know. Whilst waitin for responses to this thread i went over to the wow forums and saw a 17 page thread on a GC response thread regarding removal of SA for paladins as a trainable skill. So get fucked throwing abuse my way, asshats. Post constructive or dont post at all.
    And if you read the other threads regarding your question you would see that "the new SoB glyph is pretty much useless" topic has been brought up in nearly every thread. Also, people arguing that SoB has no reason to have a recoil without SA (although I disagree), JotW being buffed to 20% is not enough, ect, ect, ect. All this has been brought up. Let me explain to you what happened.

They made the Seal of Blood glyph WITHOUT prior knowledge that they were going to remove SA from ret and holy. Seal of blood IS NOT meant for tanking.

Then they decided to make SA change.

They will most likely change the glyph.

And he means the patch dip shit.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneshiro
    its not done? whats not done? your study of the english fucking language?

Waste of a thread, wish i could remove it, i'd imagine nothing but a trail of bad mouthing and abuse is to follow...
    might want to use the blue tracker also. gives you plenty of info if you look back into it