Ulduar Raid Achievement Question

I have a question for Ulduar raid achievements.

Trying to determine what is best for the guild to do when starting Ulduar raid contents.

I am not sure how easy/hard its going to be doing 25 man on just normal mode, aka no hard mode.

But my question is:

Can a greatly geared raiding guild be able to start working on hard mode achievements right away?

OR

Is it more better to complete the entire raid instance first to know all details and collect better gear and then attempt the hard mode achievements.

Just wondering the direction that is best for this.

In addition, let's say we were able to drop the first boss in Ulduar Raid on first week and nothing else. Then on second week, can we attempt the first boss again on hard mode and beat it?

Re: Ulduar Raid Achievement Question

Quote Originally Posted by sinbad
    Is it more better to complete the entire raid instance first to know all details and collect better gear and then attempt the hard mode achievements.
    Yes.
    For progression? Server firsts, world rank, us/eu rank no.

do easy first for better gear then work on hard mode once u know how each encounter works.

Deleted

i think Freya got downed on hard mode on the first testing night

not sure though,

Its funny how Bliz implement achievements which means nothing at the end ....there is no reward for having achievement pts...beside titles/mounts....which are getting old....gg Bliz.

Imagination is better than knowledge