I just gathered all the mats and made like 40 of these baby's lol.
I'm not sure the best time to use them or not, but as a priest (playing the the bg's) it can be very helpful.
But i noticed that whenever i do pop them, I start to take tons of crits and damage, and it seems to be a lot higher then usual. Does this crap give some sort of debuff that increases damage done to me? It just seems like it. But either way, I cannot wait till 3.1! dual spec, shadow and disc fun in the bg's .I think that the bg grind will be a lot more fun always switching between 2 specs.
I'm not sure why i posted this.. maybe cuz its Tuesday.
Talent Dual Specialization
As we've continued to develop the dual specialization feature, we've made a number of changes in response to playtesting and feedback. Highlights:
* The minimum level to use this feature has been lowered to 40.
* Lexicons of Power will not be necessary for switching between saved talent specs and glyphs. Players will be able to switch between their chosen talents anywhere.
* Switching between talent specs will take 5 seconds, and all mana and resources will be reset to zero when doing so.
* A talent preview option can be activated within the user interface as an advanced option.
* When respeccing talents, whichever pane is active will be reset while the other remains unchanged.
* The cost to purchase the dual spec capability is 1,000 gold.
* Players will not be able to switch between specs during combat, Arenas, or Battlegrounds.
like briggs said, you can still switch while queuing up, but you cant switch in BGs.
What does free action potions have to do with changing specs in between battlegrounds? I might be misreading something but that part is abit confusing.
Humans tend to ignore facts and questions they don't know about and only answer to things they know about a little at least^^
@Topic: I can't give you a reliable answer but since I read more than once that tanks would use it in certain pve situations I really can't imagine that there's a debuff coming along with it making you more vulnerable to attacks.
FA pots dont give any sort of debuff... my guess is you are 'noticing' more incomming damage because you would tend to use a FA pot in anticipation of incomming damage and thus you are comparing when you get into random (most likely small) skirmishes with large bg battles.