[Alchemy] (Any) Potion Injectors?

As an alchemist I love my crazy alchemist's potions, but only being able to have them in stacks of 5 can be a pia, so it made me think...

Is there any reason not to have a standard "potion injector kit" that could accept 20 of any type of potion? Rather than having just health and mana versions. It would help with bag space issues and have no effect on game play besides convenience for the player. And it could be a consistent seller for engineers. Win win win, right?

thoughts?

Re: [Alchemy] (Any) Potion Injectors?

I'm not an alchemist but I too have been wondering why this hasn't been implemented. Would gladly pay extra to have Speed Potions in stacks of 20 instead of 5, especially with Ulduar coming and the unavoidable multiple attempts on bosses for first kills.

I have been under the impression that injectors were been made to ease the stress on people who had to bring 100 mana potions to a raid each night, because they were chain potting through boss fights. Since you cannot do that anymore the need for additional space should be less dire.

That makes no sense, your example is based on injectors needed for chain mana potting. You can't chain mana pot anymore than any other potion in the game now while in combat. So why would you still need mana injectors more than any other potion?

Still saves space regardless of not being able to pot spam anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon
    That makes no sense, your example is based on injectors needed for chain mana potting. You can't chain mana pot anymore than any other potion in the game now while in combat. So why would you still need mana injectors more than any other potion?
    He's talking about using them at every boss attempt... you know, progression.

It would definitely be nice to minimize space.

I love the idea, have always 16 Stacks of different pots plus one stack flasks with me, if we try on a new boss.

8 Stacks are Haste or SP/Crit, which stack only 5 - I would get another 6 free Bagslots.