10% immortal wipe 20man, sad day

a sad day for me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQpzyLIFBxs&fmt=22

anyone else have this happen to them?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Jeffreybang

Re: 10% immortal wipe 20man, sad day

we had a ~50% immortal death on KT a few weeks ago, paladin got MC'd when his sacrifice cooldown had just came up and used it on KT. got 1 shotted.

id be pretty pissed if someone made a mistake this stupid though, sucks :\

We had a Warrior MC´d and before it was over a fissure spawned beneth him, and obvious killed him.

our add tank got frost blasted at about 30% on undying and went poof . Got it the next week tho....This week on immortal one of our DKs' keyboards freaked out as he was running to the iceblock on saph and died .
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben
    our add tank got frost blasted at about 30% on undying and went poof . Got it the next week tho....This week on immortal one of our DKs' keyboards freaked out as he was running to the iceblock on saph and died .
    Good that sucks. Im always afraid my wireless keyb will go crazy when we are doing immortal.

We went for an immortal run 2 weeks back and at 4HM, one of our back tanks had a DC right at the moment he landed in a Void zone like thing ..... Healers couldnt keep him up during the time to get him back on.

We came back next week though for the 20 man achy and realised at sapphiron that no one had died yet, so we got 5 more people in and got immortal. Yay :P

Keep trying m8, you will get it for sure if you had reached Ktz already.

15+ Year Old Account

Lots of these threads tbh that won't bring anything to us :P

A failed run is a failed run

Title should be "Failed Immortal 20man run"

Quote Originally Posted by hurtmuch
    anyone else have this happen to them?
    Wow. That exact same thing happened to us a couple weeks back on a 8-man Undying run. We were only doing it for about 3 people and, roughly 5 minutes prior to his red circle demise, our DK off tank was lamenting how long it's taken him to get Undying because, "I always get grouped with retards". ROFL

Some people complain about the "I didn't get Immortal because..." threads. But I love them. I can totally empathize with the people still working on this. We went through pretty much every reason in the book over the course of three months of attempts before we finally got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglarana
    We went for an immortal run 2 weeks back and at 4HM, one of our back tanks had a DC right at the moment he landed in a Void zone like thing ..... Healers couldnt keep him up during the time to get him back on.
    You only have to get Thane down. Raid deaths that occur after his don't count against the achievement.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.