Thread: Solo Onyxia

Solo Onyxia

Hey all, I'm a resto and I just solo'd Ony. I was wondering though if anyone knows of the Dragon in BWL being solod by a resto at all? Thx!
    You are now breathing manually.

Re: Solo Onyxia

If by the dragon in BWL you mean Vael, then the answer is no. After about 45 seconds you would get "Burning Adrenaline" and die. I have seen her 3 manned though.

There are quite a few Dragons in BWL, you know? But I guess the only one anybody could solo is the third one, because he just does MS, Blastwave and pretty good damage. Your problem would be to reach him, because there is absolutely no chance to solo the first two bosses and getting through trash to the third would be a pain without a rogue. You need at least three people to get there.
    I posted in the legendary "I found Yogg-Saron" thread and all I got was this lousy signature.

*Pats Cardrels on back*

Just give him what he came for
    WoW Gear Wishlists - WoW-Wishlist.com
    Try out my Signature Generator

Quote Originally Posted by Divni
    *Pats Cardrels on back*

Just give him what he came for
    Wow... you really need to swallow a bottle of pills. Remember the 15min rule, take 6 and wait 15min, then 6 more. ANYWAYS...
    I wanted to know if Nefarian was soloable or not by a resto druid? I have been trying to solo all the old world raids and I started with the easiest, Onyxia, and I wanted to go from there. Also, does anyone know if Rag is solo-able as well?

Ragnaros maybe, because he submerges and stops doing dmg to you so you got time to deal with the adds where you probably resist alot of the magical dmg they are supposed to do, but solo Nefarian from trash on, I doubt :/

Prot pally has soloed Nefarian. dunno about any other class tho.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Can you stealth yr way to Rag or do you need to clear all boses before hand? I have only done MC 1 time and I dcd right at the front of the fight.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Need to clear all bosses and you need the water to douse all the runes. Solo it would take more then a day to finally kill Rag due to the cd on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Ai
    Need to clear all bosses and you need the water to douse all the runes. Solo it would take more then a day to finally kill Rag due to the cd on the water.
    ack! Well thx for the help guys and happy raiding!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ai
    Water is no longer needed.

At least Majordormo Execticus needs to be done to get Rag as he is the one to summon him, as previously stated the water isn't needed anymore.

Even if you could somehow make it to nef, you wouldn't be able to do it. Druids call on that fight puts you in cat form for 30 seconds and you can't switch out.

But aside from that, you need at least 2 to do razorgore, at least 3 for vael, at least 2 for ebonroc of which the 2nd has to be another class who can taunt, and at least 2 for chromaggus of which the 2nd has to be someone who can remove a debuff that you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    Prot pally has soloed Nefarian. dunno about any other class tho.
    Nefarian is piece of piss if you got the cloak. But due to the mechanics of the fight I REALLY REALLY DOUBT we'll ever see a HUNTER do it