Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Blizzard trying to end mage feedback by Shuting down EU Forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    so, let me guess... mages finally got some dps nerfs?
    maybe you havent noticed but mages were reaching few hundreds higher dps than other pure classes...
    i lol'd

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Warrior - Don't very often seem to open their mouth about any nerfs, and when they do it's always in a calm civilized manner. TG's nerf is probably the biggest nerf any class has ever gotten in the history of WoW. Yet, you can barely find a warrior voicing his concerns over it on any forums.
    Hardly.

I hear Angelina Jolie is coming over to adopt one of us, put on your cute face.

*puppy eyezzz*
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

No one wants to hear your average "feedback". Seriously, stuff like this -> http://blue.mmo-champion.com/4/84497...-blizzard.html is never going to endear your class to the devs.

They're more than capable of locking/deleting hundreds of posts per hour, as evidence by some of the dumb crap Shaman have done in the past. They don't need to shut the forums down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    No one wants to hear your average "feedback". Seriously, stuff like this -> http://blue.mmo-champion.com/4/84497...-blizzard.html is never going to endear your class to the devs.
    But they do respond to this http://blue.mmo-champion.com/4/84498...iscussion.html
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Also Blizzard caused the last 6 major wars.
    They also assassinated JFK.
    I am also a Freemason.

CONSPIRACY THEORY TEIM
    Blizzard made the Financial Crisis
    Blizzard did WTC
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    so, let me guess... mages finally got some dps nerfs?
    maybe you havent noticed but mages were reaching few hundreds higher dps than other pure classes...
    Maybe you haven't seen the projections for 3.1. They place Mages behind every other pure dps class and a couple of hybrids. Every single warlock spec is considerably above the top mage spec. Mages are whining because if something doesn't happen they will fall behind in 3.1.

I totally think that Blizzard decided to shut down the entire EU forums because the large amount of feedback in a few threads in a single class forum was inhibiting their ability to work.  It was just too much for the poor guys.

Damn I tried.  Is it possible to take this thread seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer

This, this, a thousand times this. See where logical, civil discussion gets you? see where nerdrage gets you? How do we as a community keep coming back to the first option? It's stupid, it gets you in trouble, and it most certainly doesn't get you results.
    Main: Enhance Shaman
    Current alt status:
    80 Unholy DK - 80 Feral Druid - 80 Disc Priest
    80 Ret Paladin - 80 Arcane Mage - 80 Prot Warrior
    77 Warlock - 80 Marks Hunter - 75 Rogue

I participated in the legendary Bacon thread.

I am getting a strange flashback to TBC, where our jaw-dropping damage got us a 10% coefficent nerf on our main spells. The best part of that was the explanation:

"Because the cast time is lower it should reduce the amount they gain from spellpower."

"So are you doing this to every other talent that reduces cast time, or just mages?"

"Just mages."
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted

Please...