Spiritual Attunement

i know they wanna nerf the mana regen of healers and thats probably why it go moved, ive know for some time now that it was gonna get put in the prot tree, but i was expecting it to be combined with an already exsisting talent. why the hell do i have to waste two tallent points to get something back ive always had for free, i know i know nout i can do about it it just sucks those 2 extra points could have been like 2% crit or somthing!

Re: Spiritual Attunement

With the condensing of talents, im finding that i have extra talents left over even after taking this 2/2

15+ Year Old Account

yeah with spiritual attunement talented I still find like 10 or so extra points filling the basic tank spec.

You still get more options where to put your talent points even if you have to use 2 there than what you currently have.

I just wish it was in Tier5 of the prot tree so i didnt have to use fillers to get to the talents i want.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia

I just wish it was in Tier5 of the prot tree so i didnt have to use fillers to get to the talents i want.

I hoped that it could be 1 point talent, but 2/2 is a bit disappointing for the spec i thought. but yeah , i reckon they do not arrange talents for my spec