best specs for arena and pve

i need a link for the best warlock specs for arena and for pve i searched the forums but couldnt find it so could someone post it for me?it would be much appreciated.

Re: best specs for arena and pve

"Best" = too damn general.

Could you be a bit more specific on what the heck you're after, here?

Original creator of the PointlessThread++;

Unlike some classes, we don't have 1 viable spec for pvp and pve :P There are dozens of potential lock specs that can be made to work depending on your play-style.

well for pve im looking for the highest dps and for arena im looking for the best burst dmg along with good surviablity

Quote Originally Posted by mersy
    well for pve im looking for the highest dps and for arena im looking for the best burst dmg along with good surviablity
    ...Are you a troll?

do you even play warlock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

I just love it when people still think warlocks are a FotM class and try to roll one as soon as they can...
    Original creator of the PointlessThread++;

i dont really know what else to say lol is it that hard to figure out?and no im not a troll and ive been a warlock for a long time,dont jump to conclusions so soon. the armory isnt working for me atm so if you really wanna know search mersy guldan realm unity guild.

I think couple of the comments above are directed to your comment about "burst dmg" earlier. Cause.. there really are no burst for us pretty much.

For PVP, I personally like ShadowMastery/Felguard build. But I know some people likes Meta/Ruin. I don't really play Areana, so don't hold any of my words to that.

On Live:
    PVE
    Affliction is currently highest dps if done right check out EJ (www.elitistjerks.com) warlock thread forum.
    If thats not your style, destro isnt far behind, again read up on EJ.

PVP
    Arena - Haunt/SL is the most common spec and works with the most comps, usually a healer or a good rogue.
    Arena - Meta/Ruin is the next choice. This works best with a Ret Pally or a Mage partner
    BGs - Haunt/SL or Chaos/SL are most common and more fun than Meta/Ruin which depends on a 3 minute cooldown.

PTR and Patch 3.1:
    PVE
    Looks like demo/destro has the lead right now for dps. Affliction isn't too far behind.

PVP
    Arena - Looks like destro/sl is going to be the choice of most with huge conflag crits and 31% (glyphed) mitigation.
    Arena - Haunt/SL may still work despite nerfs. There is also a possibility of UA/SL/MS builds.
    BGs - Probably destro/sl

It boils down to how you want to play, you have many options. If you just look up cookie cutter specs and expect to be good... well... roll a different class, we aren't a faceroll class anymore.