Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Patch 3.1 - Iron Council and Mimiron PTR Loot

Quote Originally Posted by LowbrowDeluxe
    If it means whiners like you quit and the other 10.9 million players can go about their day without every little thing being the end of the world, yes.
    This is another problem in WoW. People like you who dont understand what criticism means and think that everything is "whine". So you're happy with everything and dont see any problems?

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor
    In my humble opionion, items are a huge part of this game. Items are the reward for the effort and time people put in this game. Someone would say this is just e-peen crap etc. but the fact is that whether we like it or not e-peen is a HUGE part of this game. It's certainly pleasant and satisfying to have items that look nice and that few people have.

Blizzard managed to take out of the game both. By making everything pugable now everyone runs around with BiS gear which is rly disapointing. People and guilds that couldnt get past gruul in TBC, these days run around with full t8 valorous gear. Server's top guilds cant be distinguished from nubs. It's annoying, disapointing and takes away motivation.

However giving away free items isnt the only problem. It's also the fact that ulduar gear looks alot like green lvl 40-60. Blizzard has aknowledged in the past the importance of the item design by making items like shoulders, weapons etc, the most difficult to obtain for example through arenas. Ulduar gear looks certainly worse than kara gear. This mail head is a disgrace. Weapons arent much better either.

Conclusion : Awful looking items, equiped by every lvl 80 who raids. Sounds appealing to you?
    Why does it have to be loot, why not a mount or a title? I see thousands of ppl with valorous gear in my server, but we are the only horde guild with "of the nightfall". Isn't that the same in terms of recognition for effort?

Quote Originally Posted by Pl@tinum
    Why does it have to be loot, why not a mount or a title? I see thousands of ppl with valorous gear in my server, but we are the only horde guild with "of the nightfall". Isn't that the same in terms of recognition for effort?
    no

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Still no good rogue swords / maces.
    Seems blizzard wants us to stick with MH Fist + OH Dagger for the remainder of WotLK.
    Did you not see the 1.4 sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Tygor
    Did you not see the 1.4 sword?
    beat me to it...but FInally! been waiting for one since wotlk started. all these 1.6oh's fail.

15+ Year Old Account

To all those looking for a full searchable list of all the 3.1 loot, WoWHead.com has all of it.

And for my bit of QQ, what the hell is with Armor Penn on literately EVERYTHING...why the hell do they have to put the most useless stat in the game on nearly every single weapon and a good portion of all the plate and leather gear....I guess those 226 item level points have to be wasted on something :/
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Aragen
    And for my bit of QQ, what the hell is with Armor Penn on literately EVERYTHING...why the hell do they have to put the most useless stat in the game on nearly every single weapon and a good portion of all the plate and leather gear....I guess those 226 item level points have to be wasted on something :/
    It is a confusing issue, but one reason is that they are buffing the ArP bonus by 25% next patch.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....36495630&sid=1

So I assume there will be a need for this mechanic in Ulduar.

guys this models are placeholders for sure. Stop whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Q_Q
    guys this models are placeholders for sure. Stop whine.

HAHAHA! Read the blue post on the second page.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...64257286&sid=1

Quote Originally Posted by Nienor
    However giving away free items isnt the only problem. It's also the fact that ulduar gear looks alot like green lvl 40-60. Blizzard has aknowledged in the past the importance of the item design by making items like shoulders, weapons etc, the most difficult to obtain for example through arenas. Ulduar gear looks certainly worse than kara gear. This mail head is a disgrace. Weapons arent much better either.
    I really, really, really hope your kidding (really!). What piece other than that mail helm (which Im almost certain is a placeholder) looks like level 40-60 gear? And Kara gear looks better? Most of this stuff is amazing. Half of the Kara gear was T1/T2 rip offs. At least these have...*gasp* ORIGINAL models.

It good to know that whenever i need to get high out of my mind, that I can always ask you what you were smoking when you wrote this.
    Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

I really hope these loot lists are off because so far all of the amulets, rings and cloaks have had strength on them in regard to physical dps and several classes have zero use for items stated in this manner.