Thread: Herbalism help

Herbalism help

Hi there

I just got my herbalism to 450. I'm trying to get my epic mount and need the best money possible and I need your,yes you, help!
    Which herbs do you guys think I should farm? How many should I sell at a time IE: Stacks of 5/10/15/20 and the best spot you think I should get those herbs. I can't find a guide that tells me this.

Thanks

---
    I would like to add, I played this game for 3 years and never had a profession above 75.

Re: Herbalism help

Quote Originally Posted by Hezekiah
    Hi there

I just got my herbalism to 450. I'm trying to get my epic mount and need the best money possible and I need your,yes you, help!
    Which herbs do you guys think I should farm? How many should I sell at a time IE: Stacks of 5/10/15/20 and the best spot you think I should get those herbs. I can't find a guide that tells me this.

Thanks

---
    I would like to add, I played this game for 3 years and never had a profession above 75.
    Market for herbs depends on your server. Check the AH. Sell em in singles or a full stack. If you need your epic that badly just do 25 dailies every day. Easier and faster.

And LOL 3 yrs and never had a profession above 75. I call BS on one or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Re: Herbalism help

Just run herbalism routes. I just Googled "wow herbalism routes" and found a ton of routes to fly.

IT may take a little longer on your first couple runs to get used to the routes but after a while, you will know exactly where the spawn points are.

Sometimes you will find almost nothing, sometimes you will be amazed that your bags are full after a couple rounds. Collect everything you see.

DOnt worry about trying to sell everything as soon as possible.
    A good rule is to not FLOOD the market with everything you make.

Put a few(3-4) stacks of (20) up every day, undercutting slightly, after a week you will know what the prices usually go for, and what sells faster. If you see a good bargain like all the (5 stacks) are insanely priced go ahead and put a few of them up too. Write it down if you cant remember.

The specifics of exactly what price and what quantity you'll find out after gaining experience, because it will differ from server to server. Check the Ah daily even if you dont have anything to sell to view the prices.