Paladin Support Type

Is there anyway with patch 3.1 that a paladin could go support. Do medium dps and be a cleanse bot / insta heal bitch. I made this build (obviously needs more modification cuz i tend to think more holy). http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...5&version=9704

This is just a ruough draft idea thing. Pls post if you have any answers to my support Paladin idea. Thanx.

Re: Paladin Support Type

You said it.
    You made him a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

You really wouldn't do any DPS with that build.

Jack of all trades master of none looks good on paper, and that's it. Period.

WTF game are you trying to play? Cause it sure as hell ain't WoW.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DeinHeiler
    Is there anyway with patch 3.1 that a paladin could go support. Do medium dps and be a cleanse bot / insta heal bitch. I made this build (obviously needs more modification cuz i tend to think more holy). http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...5&version=9704

This is just a ruough draft idea thing. Pls post if you have any answers to my support Paladin idea. Thanx.
    I also have a spec that is about as useful as this. Observe.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...5&version=9704

But seriously, this shit really annoys me.

Just because were Hybrid, doesnt mean we can do all things AT ONCE, it means we can do all things, if we have the right gear/spec.

Why have a holy pala what does what you want it do to? dps and off heal with some prot thrown in there for shits and giggles? jeez man

Let me spell it out for you.

CLEANSE BOT? - Most healers do this without having to be a 'support hybrid lol' 90% of the time u aint spam healign therefore giving you time to do the other trivial things what comes with the task of being a healer.

MEDIUM DPS? - That spec aint doing shit other than BEING shit.

In closing, please dont make any more paladin spec's for us all to judge, then verbially assault you.

Why do you need to insult him and make fun of him? Clear answers don't work on MMO-Champion anymore?

Its not viable. Imagine a pally with good healing ability, a good sized mana pool, and the ability to do mid range(guessing 2000-2500) dps... Anyone remember full vengeful druid healers with 30k hp in bear form? its just too much in pvp, and they won't allow it.
    Also, look at it like this, They want every class to spec into doing 1 thing very well, and the nature of the class will allow it to do other things, but very limited. Ret pallies can heal very well, for 4 casts... holy pallies can judge/holy shock for about 8k burst, but that's it... its very limited, by design, and a mediocre all around spec will be pushed to the side.
    The best of the best will find a way to drop a heal on someone all the way across the room without losing dps...
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Whats the big deal in speccing the heal tree i a way that your healing sucks?
    "Medium DPS?"

Theres a problem with DPS. Holy Paladins are a completly crappy damage dealers, and in your specc you even left out the crit talents in Ret.
    As long as holy paladins dont have some sort of "int to AP" scaling their DPS is nothing to talk about, the "shockadin" is dead, broken like ret was before Wrath.

It would be great if the "battlehealer", "Shockadin" or whatever its called would work out, because i can image it would be interesting to play, but Dual Spec is knocking at the door and i think someone who switches between Full-Ret and Full-Holy is a better support for the raid.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".