WOW just read the post

This is a link to a mage forum in this site about the whining about how ARCANE and fire are not viable pvp specs and that theve made arcane a spec that requires them to stand and cast, now i agree some of there complaints are valid as in mages wear cloth and get killed really freakin quickley but i dont think that mages or warlocks are that bad anymore, but i ont have an arean team or antyhing to prove this i just like doing bg's. But this game will never i think be balanced ever its to difficult especailly considering they realese like new classes and stuff prior to the original x pacs, i was a warlock in TBC, and sl/sl was the ultimate pvp spec i coulda if i wanted to gotten a pretty decent arena rating, then they went a bit overbaord and i think they have fixed us enough in 3.1.

Sorry to rant on just scoping the forums and found that mage post and i thought it was a joke and then heaps of them were agreeing, not looking for any responses to this just go read the post.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=45365.0

Re: WOW just read the post

3.1 will be loved by a lot of people.

Wotlk release was everything near balanced. Then 2d patch some minor fixes etc. but 3.1 will be a major release and it will be fun again.

Re: WOW just read the post

Yeh it should be really fun, by the looks of it for warlock destruction will be a viable arean spec by using many many dazes.