Poll: What is the most skill-required class/spec/gameplay to play well in PvP?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: [Poll] Hardest PvP class - Skillwise

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Rogue or priest without a fucking doubt

Thanks, you made me giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian
    Thanks, you made me giggle.
    why?

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

how do people say rogue is the hardest to play? Rogues are the type of class that can control a fight the way they want it if they know how to play, ESPECIALLY in a 1v1 situation. And to all people who say pala is stupid cos no options to press, thats what actually makes them a little hard to play as ret, because there is no versatility in the class you practically know everything they will do. Whereas classes like a mage or a rogue if played well they can be extremely deadly in a 1v1 situation due to the fact that they have many abilities at their disposal. PvP is broken these days anyway and blizzard keep on nerfing and buffing classes only with regard to pvp, you'd think wow is a pvp exclusive game.

DEATHKNIGHT!
    This user has been banned.

Depends on A LOT of things but if I had to pick it would be hybrid casters mainly because of survivability.

If left alone dangerous as shit, if focused utterly worthless punchbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilissen
    If left alone dangerous as shit, if focused utterly worthless punchbags.
    Reminds me of rogues tbh... woot intercept inc ? zomfg died... in 3 sec stunzors!

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Restrogue
    how do people say rogue is the hardest to play? Rogues are the type of class that can control a fight the way they want it if they know how to play, ESPECIALLY in a 1v1 situation. And to all people who say pala is stupid cos no options to press, thats what actually makes them a little hard to play as ret, because there is no versatility in the class you practically know everything they will do. Whereas classes like a mage or a rogue if played well they can be extremely deadly in a 1v1 situation due to the fact that they have many abilities at their disposal. PvP is broken these days anyway and blizzard keep on nerfing and buffing classes only with regard to pvp, you'd think wow is a pvp exclusive game.
    Pvp isn't about 1v1.

Warrior hands down, no other comment, srs. play one to know, other then that, possible a spriest in arena there like good dps but like no got no bubble or( no die buttons ).
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/3/2/5/9/4/832594cRiax.png

Quote Originally Posted by demonocus
    Pvp isn't about 1v1.
    Sorry, but PvP is a lot based on 1v1. In arenas there are a lot of 1v1 situations which make or break a game, same goes to BGs, where a stronger class in 1v1 can gain an advantage in capturing a flag, for example.
    If the game isn't balanced around 1v1, it will NEVER be balanced in 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, or whatever.

1v1 is important. People who don't acknowledge this are lieing to themselves

Try playing feral... I mean, yes if you master it (atleast before 3.1comes out) you can rape cloth-leather in matter of seconds, but in general its really hard, compared to other dps'ers in pvp.

gg making a terrible poll why cant you just divide it up by class?

youre terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

Actually, that's kinda the point. Kiting as a Mage is far more difficult then kiting someone with a Hunter, Druid or Shaman.
    WHAT?
    dude what are you smoking? i want some

I love ppl who live in pre tbc times and still think that mage is actually difficult to play rofl

As for the OP, your choises suck donkey balls, so im not even gonna bother to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

My votes are going to shadowpriests and rogues

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by paowderlol
    gg making a terrible poll why cant you just divide it up by class?

youre terrible.
    Well, a retribution paladin doesn't exactly play the same as a prot, or holy paladin...does it?

I know the choices aren't great or anything, but that's why you can post down here if you got something to say.

For instance enh shaman.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Hybridcaster DPS as the most skill required pvp class!!! LET ME LAUGH LOL! And, yeah, warlocks rly need ALOT of skill dont they? It is SOOOOOOOO difficult to hit a fucking button and cast a spell while you dont have to care for anything else? Yes, hunters may be OP and fuck you hard these days, but at least they make some effort.

Your choises just suck guys, nothing more...............

Quote Originally Posted by hypermagas
    Hybridcaster DPS as the most skill required pvp class!!! LET ME LAUGH LOL! And, yeah, warlocks rly need ALOT of skill dont they? It is SOOOOOOOO difficult to hit a fucking button and cast a spell while you dont have to care for anything else? Yes, hunters may be OP and fuck you hard these days, but at least they make some effort.

Your choises just suck guys, nothing more...............

I lol'd
    The Korgar
    Dentarg

-Fair enough. Give each of them a tank.
    -Even the mentally handicapped?
    -Especially the mentally handicapped.

-Herr General Awesome

Sinders are you fucking retarded? How can you cry about rogues mobilty? you a pala is by far 1 of the best classes to nulify their mobility. JoJ, Dispells, Stuns, Freedom... come on man l2p.

If anything rogue needs a 50% passive survivabilty increase buff, vanish 2 sec immunity, cos 100% and shs as 11 talenter for sub.
    HELL YEAH THEY DO!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Moisander
    I lol'd
    You trolled.

Wait what? You're serious? I've seen mediocre surv hunters above 2.6k with DK/Hunter/Hpaly.. Check 'em out on wcm.
    The Korgar
    Dentarg

-Fair enough. Give each of them a tank.
    -Even the mentally handicapped?
    -Especially the mentally handicapped.

-Herr General Awesome

Sinders are you fucking retarded? How can you cry about rogues mobilty? you a pala is by far 1 of the best classes to nulify their mobility. JoJ, Dispells, Stuns, Freedom... come on man l2p.

If anything rogue needs a 50% passive survivabilty increase buff, vanish 2 sec immunity, cos 100% and shs as 11 talenter for sub.
    HELL YEAH THEY DO!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal
    why are people voting for palas and DKs ?

Hardest PvP class SKILLWISE not easiest
    So... Bitter...

Must vomit my bitterness all over the internet...

Hardest class/spec are:
    1)ele+ench shays
    2)d-priest and maybe boomkin/ToL druids
    3)mage-lock
    4)warr-hunt
    5)dk-rogue-paly

IMHO.

/end

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P