15+ Year Old Account

The rize of Ulduar

lets say me starts raiding uldaur:

what would be the "easy start boss" i know uldaur aint for noobs but where is the best place to start ? since then ill go read up some information about the first bosses for a quick start when patch is released.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Re: The rize of Ulduar

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    lets say me starts raiding uldaur:

what would be the "easy start boss" i know uldaur aint for noobs but where is the best place to start ? since then ill go read up some information about the first bosses for a quick start when patch is released.
    I am not 100% sure, but i think unlike naxx, there is one boss you have to go through before any others without choices.
    Yes

Flame Leviathan would be your best bet...starting anywhere else would require hacking the game which doesn't usually tend to work out so well for those participating

Ulduar is a linear raid, unlike Naxx. You've got to kill the bosses in order, for the most part, though I think there are a few deeper in the raid that you can take in different orders. I think you MAY be able to choose which of the four guardians to go after first.

15+ Year Old Account

oke thanks for the information

its going tobe extra hard then since flame levitan doesnt requite class skills it needs u to understand and learn the vihicles like on mally :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

The order goes as follows:

Flame Leviathan
    Ignis, Razorscale
    XT-002 Deconstructor
    Iron Council, Algalon*
    Kologarn
    Auriaya, Hodir, Thorim, Freya, Mimiron
    General Vezax
    Yogg-Saron

From what I've heard, Algalon is the only optional boss.

you cant do algalon "The Raid Breaker" untill you've freed Freya and company

Quote Originally Posted by Isollae
    you cant do algalon "The Raid Breaker" untill you've freed Freya and company
    Right, Algalon is only accessible once somebody in your raid has a key to his room. Getting the key requires beating the four watchers' hard modes, but they don't have to be done in the same week or anything like that. Once somebody has the key, you can access Algalon every week once you get into the Antechamber past XT-002