Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Etonlor

To Paladins: Stop Yer Cryin'.

I play a Paladin, I have 3 sets of heroic level or above gear for all three specs, so yes: I'm L337. The thing that bothers me the most is other paladins that cry about nerfs, talent changes, and glyph changes. Pretty much any changes.

No one at blizzard cares what you think, deal with with. Paladins will be shaped by blizzard until the end of this MMO franchise. What you whiners need to do is learn how to work around your classes flaws to your advantage.

As we all know, Paladins were not a good at DPS pre-bc. What we do know is that there are ways to work around that with the proper gear and spec.

learn from a pro:
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=21836

This video proves that "less QQ more pew pew" is a true to the last word. And even after several patches, it still holds true in the Paladin kingdom.

Fight well fellow Knights of the Silver Hand.

Re: To Paladins: Stop Yer Cryin'.

I love your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Etonlor
    Fight well fellow Knights of the Silver Hand.
    Pfft, screw those bunch of nubs. Them and their "light". I get my holy powers from a giant alien from outer space and slowly kill myself with a seal made of my own blood, the way it should be.

15+ Year Old Account

Actually.. judging from betas, PTR's, Forums. Blizzard does care what we think.. as a matter of fact they rely on the players to do the majority of their testing.

As for working around your flaws.. classes are solid unless changed by a patch, there's no "if i believe and pray to jesus i'll kill a DK!"

By the way once again someone is crying about crying.

And i'm crying about some who made a post that's crying about people who cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shima
    Pfft, screw those bunch of nubs. Them and their "light". I get my holy powers from a giant alien from outer space and slowly kill myself with a seal made of my own blood, the way it should be.
    Actually, when they added SWP, they changed BE's into getting the Light the exact same way as every other Paladin.

So the BE's paladin-ism(?) isn't stolen anymore :P
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Etonlor

Your alien is no longer in SM. Your race no longer steals the power of the light but has been granted it upon joining the Shattered Sun Offensive. And Alliance side has had Seal of the Martyr since WotLK. But I guess its different between alliance and horde. SotM = Sacrafice my health in the name of the light. SoB = /wrist like the little emo girly men you BEs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    And i'm crying about some who made a post that's crying about people who cry.
    Guess that makes you no better than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatwan
    dont qq about my qq kthx byeyour logic got bush re-elected gj d bag
    I wasnt playing wow during that time. let alone was I old enuf to vote. BTW, I voted for Obama this recent election

pwnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I love your avatar.
    thnx much

apparently you think you complaining about someone complaining gives you substance and validity to your arguement... thats like saying "no u" is a good comeback

whether you were playing wow or alive is irrlevant, the concept still stands and the point is you want to leave shit alone just because you can. i.e. complaining is too hard and using your skull, logic, educated discussion or trying to make things better is futile

you dont see many nazi flags flying around so clearly your wrong.

im running out of troll food so enjoy whats left

15+ Year Old Account

Not only is the Avatar awesome, so is that video. That was great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    Actually, when they added SWP, they changed BE's into getting the Light the exact same way as every other Paladin.

So the BE's paladin-ism(?) isn't stolen anymore :P
    if i remember we get it from a BE sitting down feeling a little down that was there sucking the power

we get it from stealing the bit of power he has

at least thats how i got my rez as BE pally
    human i think i do good deeds or something
    give linen to that lady in trade district

if im wrong plz say so
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Deleted

Holy and Ret both got some FANTASTIC changes
    Well, PvP-wise holy got something, but since I only play PvE I am only seeing nerfs in the upcoming patch. Not a single PvE buff. But I try not to complain much before the patch goes final, I am still hoping Blizzard devs will understand the hit we took and give us something back.

I wonder if the OP ever even killed Akil'zon.......

I play a Paladin, I have 3 sets of heroic level or above gear for all three specs, so yes: I'm L337.
    You have all 3 sets of heroic level or above gear? YOU MUST BE A GOD! LET US BASK IN THE GLORY OF YOUR PRUPLEZ HEROIX GEAR (OR ABOVE!)

That doesn't make you "L337", that makes you look like an idiot. Your gear is crap (nice haste trinket, too bad proc is only affected by HARMFUL spells), you've cleared heroics 2 weeks ago (lol) and you've got no experience what so ever in end game (lol wrath end game!) to tell others what they can or can't post.

QQing about QQ posts is "L337" indeed.

I play a Paladin, I have 3 sets of heroic level or above gear for all three specs, so yes: I'm L337.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...aman&n=Etonlor

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

You're L337? No. You're a scrub. Let's take a look.

You're Holy spec. Yet you run with Spirit, use a trinket that says "harmful spells" and gemmed Stam, SP and (omg rofl) mp5 despite the fact you have less than 18k mana. You tallented two second faster Judgements over an additional 2% crit and completely neglected to extend the range of your Judgements.

You haven't done 25-man Naxx, Maly or Sarth with even a single drake up. And you're L337? Wow. That must make me an all out God.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

@OP.. your armory made me smile,

A word of advice a wise person once gave me. Don't talk about how good you are.. if you are genuinley any good other people will do it for you.
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

Deleted

Well the fact is that the Blood Knights stopped stealing powers from the Naaru come the Sunwell patch when Lady Liadrin (The Matriarch of the Blood Knights) and her knights joined forces with Shattered Sun Offensive, the Blood Knights are now followers of the Light like the Alliance paladins. Sorry to burst your skyhigh ego, man, but it's true. If you don't believe me, go to Shattrath and check out the convo between Lady Liadrin and A'dal. Plus that Lady Liadrin was shown the serenity and pureness of the Light in a event following the defeat of Kil'jaeden in the Sunwell raid instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    I love your avatar.
    yeah i just watched it and didnt read.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

The music in the video was bad! *NERDRAGE!*

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...aman&n=Etonlor

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

You're L337? No. You're a scrub. Let's take a look.

You're Holy spec. Yet you run with Spirit, use a trinket that says "harmful spells" and gemmed Stam, SP and (omg rofl) mp5 despite the fact you have less than 18k mana. You tallented two second faster Judgements over an additional 2% crit and completely neglected to extend the range of your Judgements.

You haven't done 25-man Naxx, Maly or Sarth with even a single drake up. And you're L337? Wow. That must make me an all out God.
    sums it up nicely and confirmed my earlier post

OP fail is totally fail. You are still using level 78 holy gear. I thought you were all epiced out with heroic or above. You aren't even to that level yet which is sad. You are geared wrong and talented wrong. You are so clueless there are probably level 40s that had more of a right to post this topic than you.

That being said, the final changes to ret weren't that bad. In the process it was looking like they would be either underpowered or overpowered. The changes to holy came out ok as well. The changes to protection were simply freaking awesome. They completely improved protection paladins.

I'm missing one bis for my protection gear (leggings from malygos) and three bis for my holy gear (neck from maly25 quest, ring from KT, sword from KT) and I don't make these kinds of posts, so what exactly gives you the right to make them?

By the way you don't have to be good in 7.0 level to get gear. A lot of fail guilds have cleared all of the content. It really was more of an exercise in putting up with jack asses than it was in working through difficult content.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Yo dawg, i heard you like qq on your qq so we put qq on the qq so you can qq about qq while you qq.
    You missed a little part
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin