Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: To Paladins: Stop Yer Cryin'.

Sucky troll is sucky :3

i wish i could dps as a pala

Quote Originally Posted by Etonlor

Look scrub, I said HEROIC or above, meaning heroic 5 mans or above.
    I don't have time to do 25 mans cuz ummmm lets see......I GO TO COLLEGE!!!! my schedule does not fit with my guilds so I cant get into 25s. and unlike you d bags, I DONT PuG.

So enjoy your gear that you most likely got from getting carried through dungeons. Still doesn't mean you have skill and definitely makes you look like an ass. If you are going to bag on my gear, then maybe I should put on my full t7.0 ret set?
    with stacking over 4200 AP and 32% crit and a 290 hit. well, it speaks for itself: Kiss My 10man Geared Ass.

I like holy better anyway. Healing as holy is easysauce.
    skillz bro. skillz.
    i would just like to point out that college isnt a crutch >.> im in college and i find i actually have time to do stuff when im done with homework, yea i spend the better part of my day doing school work, but really? I am good friends with three Electrical Engineers that still play wow, and are geared, so really college isnt an excuse.

Wizzleteats

Guys (and gals), Etonlor has been banned. He posted some gibberish in this topic about being a troll then deleted it, then posted something similar in General Discussion and was rightfully banned. No need to respond to the troll.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=46430.0