Warlock Pet Health

Hi all i don't know if others are experiencing this but when ever i dismount and attack a mob my pet always goes down to about 20% of its health then after the mobs been killed goes back up to what it should be. is anyone else experiencing this where the pet is losing large amounts of health to gain it back right after combats over?

Re: Warlock Pet Health

I see this a lot.
    The system sometimes lags a little when you hastily dismount and attack an enemy, like using an instant cast to open and force yourself to dismount.
    I think the reason your pet's health and mana are so low is because that's what they would be without contributions from your stamina and intellect, and the system sometimes takes a second or so to recalculate their modified statistics, due to server latency, your connection speed, or any other number of lag issues.
    It also happens to hunter pets sometimes.
    100 Rage Execute Spam. Enough Said.
    BRING THOSE DAYS BACK!

I think what is recommended is that you don't mount up until your pet is at full health. You will apparently experience less of this.

I am wondering if this is specific to the felguard though. Coz it hasn't happened to me with felhunter or any of the others.

was happening with my void walker good thing is 20% of its health is still like 5-6k so Dot's + Haunt with health funnel kept us both at full HP when we were multi attacked. it does infact seem that it only happens when dismounting and your already in combat by proximity or by using instant casts. must be the same as when you first summon it, the health and mana are not at full it stays at unchanged then goes to what it should be when adding on your stats to the demon.

I experience this with my imp all the time. Its just server lag anytime your pet is summoned or appears, as was mentioned above. It takes a bit for the calculation to go through and appear on your screen. Your unit frames may also cause similar glitches. I use AG unit frames and half the time it says my pet is offline or shows an empty health bar, even though it is fine and healthy at my side.

Blizz Lag seems to be a fairly constant prob also, in many things...our pets, dots, we can go on and on.

I know this is a warlock thread, but I experience the same thing on my hunter. It doesn't seem to be tied into any specific pre-mount behaviour as far as I can tell.