Thread: Heirloom

Heirloom

So im currently leveling my druid, at level 30 now and wondering what heirloom items to get, and what spec to play. Would be my saving angels and tell me because I have no clue whatsoever.

Re: Heirloom

feral. agility. gogo

i will say that balance starts to be less annoying in the 30-40 range, but feral is definitely the way to go

the only problem with feral is that there's no heirloom weapon, cept the 1h dagger :P
    and the trinket sucks too

I love playing feral, will continiue to do so, allready got the shoulders and cried abit when I heard there was no weapon for me

Feral is so much faster then moonkin it can't be compared.

Did both up to 80, feral on alliance and moonkin on horde. Think feral leveling faster is a myth. At least leveling my priest holy was maybe slower, but not too much. :P

Only things that really matter: Tanks and healers don't spend hours to pug and playing cat or moonkin to the top of the meters is far away from easygoing... at least moonkin is nearer to faceroling of other classes...

Since you're already 30, you missed the crappy 10-20 grind, so go feral for sure.

Pick up the shoulders since it'll speed up the leveling as well as give you some nice agil.

If you were to go moonkin, get the PVP staff since it has hit rating.
    BAMF.