Thread: Dear Blizzard

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dear Blizzard

i love you

Re: Dear Blizzard

you are welcome

im a french canadian, so what?
    If you think i'm a small gnome, bend over so i can slap you.

Dear Polanco

This site is www-mmo-champion.com.

And we dont care

Dear Polanco

Please participate in all the fights and you would see that easily 90% of current and future content all boils down to knowing how to play your class and not fighting in some siege vehicle or on a drake.

Thanks

But hey, the new vehicle encounter "scales with gear".

I knew there was a reason for that iLVL 213 consecrate libram.

Quote Originally Posted by Polanco
    Thanks for making me waste all my time and leveling to 80, just so I can run instances that have bosses that have nothing to do with my class. These bosses with the siege weapons or the drakes are so overrated and I think have no reason to be in the game. Make the bosses like Black Temple and Sunwell where you have to know how to play your class correctly to defeat the boss, not learn how to time catapults to beat one, or heal yourself during malygos.

Thanks
    Don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    But hey, the new vehicle encounter "scales with gear".

I knew there was a reason for that iLVL 213 consecrate libram.
    ye time to save shit garbage gear just to have high iLVL.. new way of gaming ;D

Thanks for making me waste all my time and leveling to 80, just so I can run instances that have bosses that have nothing to do with my class. These bosses with the siege weapons or the drakes are so overrated and I think have no reason to be in the game. Make the bosses like Black Temple and Sunwell, where you have to know how to play your class correctly to defeat the boss, not learn how to time catapults to beat one, or heal yourself during malygos.

Thanks
    You know you're addicted when you hate something but you can't stop doing it.

There are WoW support groups eh? Have fun.
    If a shaman tells you that he can't tank, he's just not doing it right.

Dear Polanco,
    I am pleased you are so happy with all of the current content. However, no one here cares about your opinion so your post will be ignored.

Thanks

maybe he is one of those lvs 80 with 24 friend 25 geared still wiping on 1st bost of sunwell.

Neway, blizzard wont do some sunwell level raids(hard raids not 4 idiots at the raid lvs, and not a xpack after) untill the end of wotlk.

im a french canadian, so what?
    If you think i'm a small gnome, bend over so i can slap you.

Thanks for making me waste all my time and leveling to 80, just so I can run instances that have bosses that have nothing to do with my class. These bosses with the siege weapons or the drakes are so overrated and I think have no reason to be in the game. Make the bosses like Black Temple and Sunwell, where you have to know how to play your class correctly to defeat the boss, not learn how to time catapults to beat one, or heal yourself during malygos.

Thanks
    SIGNED!!

Stupid gimic fights were supposed to be over. However, Blizzard just made them take stupid vehicles instead of making that mage get some stamina gear. Its still a stupid gimic fight but now it has jack bearing on how good you actually are at your class. Way to go Blizzard. Yet another epic fail.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Dear Polanco,
    No one cares about your worthless opinion. Have fun playing the game you're addicted to!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

One and a third of an encounter require the raid to ride vehicles out of the 31 encounters spread between Naxx, OS, Eye, and Ulduar. You're really going to let 4.3% of all raid encounters in Wrath define your entire experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Aragaarn
    Dear Polanco,
    I am pleased you are so happy with all of the current content. However, no one here cares about your opinion so your post will be ignored.

Thanks
    Dear (DOES IT REALLY MATTER),

I am pleased that you think that MMO-C should be renamed fan bois kiss blizzard but forums. However, its not now and never will be what you want it to be. People do care about this stupidity that Blizzard is perpetrating. However, we have already beaten our head against this rock so many times that we are starting to bleed and the rock isn't going anywhere. Blizzard can't even fix the bugs on Malygos and Occulus yet and those have been out for over 5 months. This new vehicle fight will be filled with many more bugs that do nothing short of piss people off. You can enjoy pressing 1 1 1 2 while I enjoy killing some newb in WAR. Enjoy your face rolling exploits as I enjoy a game made by a company where the developers actually live up to the hype that the marketing spews.

Thanks!
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

what the fuck is with all the retards writing to "Blizzard" here

Quote Originally Posted by Defaith
    what the <censored> is with all the retards writing to "Blizzard" here
    What the hell is up with you feeling the need to use such language and call everyone retards? Haven't you learned by now that MMO-C doesn't ban people for very many reasons but this is one of the reasons they actually do? Your comments are neither funny nor original. Please post CONSTRUCTIVELY to forums even when you are trolling. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by helloguys
    Neway, blizzard wont do some sunwell level raids(hard raids not 4 idiots at the raid lvs, and not a xpack after) untill the end of wotlk.
    Blizzard already stated that there will be no new raid instances as hard as sunwell was, sucks but ye

Dear OP

Give me your money.

Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this forum are getting worser and worser

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    ye time to save shit garbage gear just to have high iLVL.. new way of gaming ;D
    Yeah I think I'm the #1 geared paladin on my server according to wow-heroes if I decided to wear stupid crap instead of weighing my options.

That's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by NNozemm
    you sir are an ass hat