Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: Why be anything but a DK?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    *Sigh* ffs DKs arent the reason 2v2 is dominated by dk paladin setups..

ITS THE FARKING PALADINS!? do you see alot of DK priest setups ? how about shaman dk ?( some but they still loose to pala dk)

*You might have seen some druid dks or priest dks or shaman dks but they will all loose against a halfbrained dk pala setup.. Not because the DKs are op ( DKs are op its just not the reason ) it is the combined opness of the pala and dk that makes it unbeatable..

Now all the noobs go " WE CAN BEAT THEM" and i go GRATS your BG sucks.. look at the top 50 its like 47 out of them that a pala dk..

So stop focusing on DKs and starting including Palas cause honestly a retri pala will roundhouse kick a DK in a duel anyday.. "but he is any unholy" but i dont care... And next patch with exorcism dmg and so on they will be even worse..
    ^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^

DK's are easy it's the damn paladins all the way around which makes even the worst class OP.

I want to see the day Paladins are nerfed back to the ground. I'm rolling one up to 80 atm just so they will be nerfed as soon as I hit 80.

DK QQ is just from people who after 5 months still have not figured out how to fight them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burner
    ^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^

DK's are easy it's the damn paladins all the way around which makes even the worst class OP.

I want to see the day Paladins are nerfed back to the ground. I'm rolling one up to 80 atm just so they will be nerfed as soon as I hit 80.
    i agree... sure DKs do lots of damage and all but they dont even have an MS effect or a mana drain yet their pally can still out-mana any other healer.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

btw DK's should kill holy paladins 100% of the time... They are HOLY = no DPS at all. 1v1 they will never stand a chance against another hybrid class unless the player just sucks.

Key word..... HOLY!

^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^

DK QQ is just from people who after 5 months still have not figured out how to fight them.
    Is this argument genuine? 'My class is OP because of those guys, it's not my fault'

Are you SERIOUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Is this argument genuine? 'My class is OP because of those guys, it's not my fault'

Are you SERIOUS?

Classes alone are not near as OP it's the combo if you have misunderstood the past 11 pages of qq

btw paladins in pvp of all spec's are far op throw them with a class that is strong already and it's just bad on both parts. Same goes for Paladin/Drood Paladin/Shaman Paladin/Warrior combos

Paladins can carry any class and it's a mess when the other class can already hold their own

Dont worry the DK's you QQ about so much got huge nerfs maybe they will all reroll paladins...

Classes alone are not near as OP it's the combo if you have misunderstood the past 11 pages of qq

btw paladins in pvp of all spec's are far op throw them with a class that is strong already and it's just bad on both parts. Same goes for Paladin/Drood Paladin/Shaman Paladin/Warrior combos

Paladins can carry any class and it's a mess when the other class can already hold their own

Dont worry the DK's you QQ about so much got huge nerfs maybe they will all reroll paladins...
    Pallies aren't going un-touched, all though ret did get some buffs from what I've heard. Ret i think is the most anoying spec of any class in the game because they are just immune to everything and they chase you around...
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by det
    As I said it in the other thread here:

Look at the European top 10:

2 DK
    2 druids
    1 warrior

Seen as an isolated incident, DKs are suddenly as unpopular as druids and warriors?
    DKs aren't THAT OP but all of these people who QQ and scream about them don't have the slightest clue about the class. If i had never fought a rogue before and out of the blue i start getting stabbed but this invisible guy i would probably get pwned too.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by det
    As I said it in the other thread here:

Look at the European top 10:

2 DK
    2 druids
    1 warrior

Seen as an isolated incident, DKs are suddenly as unpopular as druids and warriors?
    Another thing... keep in mind that while DKs do decent damage and have good defensive abilities they have ZERO CC wich is HUGE and one of the reasons I dropped my DK for my mage. At the same time though look at the US... 5 of the top 10 teams are Pally/DK/x.

Edit: just for the sake of sakes i do believe that there is better competition on the EU realms... i think the closer average team ratings proves that too. We'll see though.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Xthform
    Because I like waffles my good man and DKs they are pancake lovers.
    Why haven't you all replied to my thread on the official forums.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...238821&sid=1#0

Quote Originally Posted by Kelborne
    Why haven't you all replied to my thread on the official forums.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...238821&sid=1#0
    maybe because we dont like the official forums and you cant voice you opinion without being banned?

If you say

Paladins are OP..... -Banned
    Hunters nerfs suck and uncalled for -banned
    Blizz doesnt know how to balance pvp. -Banned

they dont like to be called out so screw them. and no I have never been banned from the official forums because I wont use them.

maybe because we dont like the official forums and you cant voice you opinion without being banned?

If you say

Paladins are OP..... -Banned
    Hunters nerfs suck and uncalled for -banned
    Blizz doesnt know how to balance pvp. -Banned

they dont like to be called out so screw them. and no I have never been banned from the official forums because I wont use them.
    uh... hunter nurfs are NOT uncalled for...
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Deleted

Hi friendly clueless paladin haters! Was away for a few days, sorry : (

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    i agree... sure DKs do lots of damage and all but they dont even have an MS effect or a mana drain yet their pally can still out-mana any other healer.
    Why does that not surprise me they don't have a mana drain nor a MS... why could that be... OH WAIT I KNOW. They don't need one, are you just being sarcastic about DK's not being OP or do you really not play the same game I do (not just to the guy I'm quoting, every other monkey who pretends DK's aren't "that bad")?
    Get real.

PS - sorry about no wall of text this time, so much crap been thrown in every direction in this last 2-3 pages that I honestly can't be bothered to correct everyone, would take me a couple days and I can't spare the time.

DKs are not OP

when i am playing my warlock i love them
    they try to hurt me just like palys
    and they cry when i fear them just like palys
    they throw on a bubble just like palys
    and they die sooner or later just like palys

nope don't see a problem here...

they (DKs) counter 2-3 classes just as any class does
    but can be counterd by 2-3 classes just as any other class

the problem is:
    dmg of all classes was increased significantly regardless of HP increase
    while leveling from 70 to 80
    resi seems to be less effective as during s1-s4

leads to:
    lol u died in 3 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!eleven!!! facelol facelol =O NOEZ
    in general

seriosly: 12k finisher moves from ferals piss me off way more
    than a DK trying to facelol me easymode....
    and eventhough i stack resi
    the dmg of feral finsher crits stays in the way over 9000 region

I think this thread lost all seriousness. All I got from first page was if I was a pancake, why would I want to be a waffle or some shit like that.