Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: 96969 rotation question?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricodyn
    I do certainly not button bash. I don't know if you guys even read my posts if you think that I do that.. Like I said before, I do use some 96969 rotation. The only thing I do different is that I after 96969 I dont continue with a 6 but I start over again with the 9 which is possible because of the 2/2 in imp. judgement. And it works just fine and gives me enough threat. And imo, this means it builds threat just as good.
    So you spec a second point into improved Judgements to start your next rotating round with~ a judgement~

Of all attacks we have, judgement does the worst damage.
    Of all attacks we have, HoR and ShotR do the far best damage.

Using the worst instead of the best seems not reasonable to me.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    So you spec a second point into improved Judgements to start your next rotating round with~ a judgement~

Of all attacks we have, judgement does the worst damage.
    Of all attacks we have, HoR and ShotR do the far best damage.

Using the worst instead of the best seems not reasonable to me.
    I guess the reasoning behind it is the libram proc, but don't know, can't see it being an improvement over the standard 96969

Quote Originally Posted by iglocska
    I guess the reasoning behind it is the libram proc, but don't know, can't see it being an improvement over the standard 96969
    It isn't. Hitting ShoR three times over an eighteen second period (in a lag-less environment two of which would be within a libram proc anyway) outweighs the benefit of saving ShoR or judgment to line up a libram proc.

So, 2/3 ShoR's are within libram procs during standard 96969 rotations. If you have significant lag (greater then half a second), the benefit of holding a judge or ShoR is outweighed by only one in three ShoR's being within libram procs in standard 96969 rotation.

Part of the reason 96969 encounters so much flak is because threat has a tendency to be stupid easy to hold right now. I'd much rather perfect the highest threat rotation I'm capable of and never bother to gear or enchant for threat at any point in this expansion.