3.1 Guarded by the Light and SA 1/2 question

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone on the PTRs has been playing arround with only specking into Guarded by the Light and Spiritual Attunement at 1/2 each. I was wondering about Guarded in that it has a 50% chance to refresh Divine Plea on weapon swing (usually 1.6 speed) over 15 seconds. Odds are that it will refresh with the 50%, and on top of that I cant think of any boss mechanics that dispell so that should be a non issue outside of PvP. Also with BoS and Divine Plea, is 10% SA needed or should 5% be enough?

Re: 3.1 Guarded by the Light and SA 1/2 question

GbtL is a 100% chance to refresh when you have 2/2

yea but hes saying as its a 50% chance to refresh and you have 15 seconds to do it, is it necessary to use another point to go 2/2.

I would say no its not, chances are you WILL get it to proc within 15, especially with a fast weapon...say 1.5s you'll have 10 melee swings in that time. 10 chances to get a 50% proc...i think you'll be fine

considering GbtL also reduces the amount of spell damage you receive yes it's worth getting both ranks.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lumidar
    considering GbtL also reduces the amount of spell damage you receive yes it's worth getting both ranks.
    It is, but he was asking just from the mana regen perspective.

However, from the all encompasing perspective it is worth having the extrea 3%.