Need new alchy stones

As a tank i do admit i choose a bad profession but in BC alchy had a decent trinket, they need to release a new ones. I would be willing to spend like 500g to craft a decent trinket since im stuck right now using the 75 stam and 111 stam trinket.

Re: Need new alchy stones

Don't worry, I'm in the same situation as a healer...
    I just started to think that Blizzard decided there are too many alchemists, and this is their solution to make us change to something else.. (yes I am rude, but I feel cheated about this way of handling things from blizzard)

I'm alch too, but remember that the epic BC alchemy trinket came out in the sunwell patch. So don't expect it too soon.

15+ Year Old Account

* Crossing fingers *
    ..: Character: Armory :..
    ..: Config: AMD PhenomII X4 955, 8GB DDR3 Ram, GF GTX460, 2.6TB HDD, Gentoo Linux :..

I think that Blizzard is waiting a few patches with bringing new Alchemist stones so they would be used in Icecrown Citadel and not be obsolete again.

Last time, the stones needed a drop from heroics. But I hope they'll need a drop from either Icecrown Citadel or the dungeon that will be implemented in patch 3.2.

No offense or anything.. But if you can't find anything but 75 sta and 111 sta. trinkets for tanking then you really need to reconsider your class..

Now i don't know which class you are playing.. warrior, paladin, druid or death knight.. But there are several VERY good trinkets for Protection warriors out there.

Besides, today you don't pick Alchemy for the trinkets, but for the duration of elixirs and flasks - taken you are an alchemist off course.

If you want a good trinket for tanking go Jewelcrafting.

im at def cap, and i play a pally which has low health to begin with, so im trying to maximize and get the most i can. right now the best 2 trinket for a tank are gossamer(111 stam) and the JC one (i think 63 stam +2 blue sockets, ehich most people use the 41 stam so thats 150+ stam, double the alchy). Fully buffed in a raid i only have 38k health and im 4/5 valorous with many BIS items. idk i guess ill have to wait or get the trinket that is supposed to drop in ulduar.

Actually, if you go with both trinkets from JC you end up with a little more stam than the Gossamers.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44063 and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42341 is what I wear for the most possible stam with 41 stam gems in both slots on the Ruby Hare and 1 41 stam in the Monarch crab (in the yellow slot). In the blue slot I currently have stam/def but thats cause I haven't resocketed it out since I stopped needing it to be def capped. Combined, you end up with 290 stam (before talents).