Warlocks and Innervate

Last night I had this idea after a Naxx10 run. Innervating a warlock during heroism/bloodlust. 400% spirit is pretty sweet. Anyone else been doing so?

Re: Warlocks and Innervate

Quote Originally Posted by Onlygodknows
    Last night I had this idea after a Naxx10 run. Innervating a warlock during heroism/bloodlust. 400% spirit is pretty sweet. Anyone else been doing so?
    it increases spirit regeneration by x5 not spirit...
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

15+ Year Old Account

It does nothing for your locks DPS except not make them have to cut, if someone needs mana why would you give it to the class that can regen it and a simple HoT on them fills them up?

Not to mention 4pc t7 that increases your ACTUAL spirit by 300 (100 spellpower) when you life tap.

This is not a good idea.

Unless you time the innervate on a lock that isnt life tapping, so he doesnt waste a gcd that fight... But yeh such a waste on a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilt
    Not to mention 4pc t7 that increases your ACTUAL spirit by 300 (100 spellpower) when you life tap.
    will glyph of life tap also affect this so you life tap then life tap again to gain even more spirit to spellpower?