Thread: 3.1 Holy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: 3.1 Holy

I'm so cheap, 6-8 gold. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNamic
    to the next topic which is isnt getting activity in the other thread, I'm running with the Sapphire owl with 2x16int gems, and forethought talisman, but coming this week im debating buying the 90 int dark moon card and replacing the forethough talisman, any thoughts?
    Its definatly better than Forethough, and best placed along side Soul of the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by YouMadMan
    I have 25500 mana, 40% crit and 2020 spellpower before raid buffs. The last kill i checked my logs was around 4 minute.
    Was just throwing the numbers up to show its not that unreasonable

Tbh I have never heard anyone hype soul of the dead. Can anyone link a WWS parse showing a some what actual proc rate during a fight like patchwerk or something? I'd like to see how much mana it actually returns vs. the Owl

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Its definatly better than Forethough, and best placed along side Soul of the Dead

Was just throwing the numbers up to show its not that unreasonable
    Its not i was testing my HPS on patchwork since thats pretty much what this boss is used for, fun. with this mana return and all buffs i did 13175 hps. Of course 75% of it was overhealing but its patchwork so thats all its good for :P

If i remeber correctly my mana return was like this im giving round numbers.
    77000 illumination
    25000 divine plea
    20000 replenishment
    8000 mana tide
    5000 mana spring
    4200 lay on hands with glyph/talent
    3800 arcane torrent
    3600 soul of the dead

Tbh I have never heard anyone hype soul of the dead. Can anyone link a WWS parse showing a some what actual proc rate during a fight like patchwerk or something? I'd like to see how much mana it actually returns vs. the Owl
    depends on the time of the fight. Until i got darkmoon card i was wearing both the owl and soul of the dead. The proc rate is high but there is a 45 second internal cooldown. Over patchwork it pass what my owl did anytime as my post above say. I have yet to see a fight where the owl used on each cooldown beats soul of the dead yet.

I couldnt find any log of a fight over 10 minutes but basicly that would be perfect for the owl since you could use it twice. The soul of the dead did 5400 in 9 minutes. So soul of the dead would still win

If you wanna test pure HPS... spam the adds on Razuvious...
    Quelana - Blood Furnace

Its a 45 sec CD and 25% proc chance (on crits)
    That with its 95 (!) Passive crit, over 2%, makes it much better than the Owl's passive
    The proc is on average up every 50 seconds
    So on a 5 min fight it would proc 6 times making it ~90 Mp5

Owl is 2340 over 12 secs, 5 min CD
    Assuming 2x 16 Int gems, with Kings its 93 Int
    Over the same 5 min fight, its 39 Mp5, but it gains value the shorter the fight gets
    On a 3m fight its ~65 Mp5, 2m its 97 Mp5, but its unlikely you'll need the use on a fight that short anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Quelana
    Our adds are always topped off on razuvious.. maybe we should do it without bone armor =)

Quote Originally Posted by Quelana
    Well with wws patch is perfect for that. Since you might need to switch on razavious. Patchwork you just spam the same tank for a few minutes. WWS show you total HPS overhealing or not so it wouldnt matter ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Its a 45 sec CD and 25% proc chance (on crits)
    That with its 95 (!) Passive crit, over 2%, makes it much better than the Owl's passive
    The proc is on average up every 50 seconds
    So on a 5 min fight it would proc 6 times making it ~90 Mp5

Owl is 2340 over 12 secs, 5 min CD
    Assuming 2x 16 Int gems, with Kings its 93 Int
    Over the same 5 min fight, its 39 Mp5, but it gains value the shorter the fight gets
    On a 3m fight its ~65 Mp5, 2m its 97 Mp5, but its unlikely you'll need the use on a fight that short anyway
    good maths thats pretty much what my wws says about both.