Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Why are prot pallys speccing crit and dps?

I don't need to lose any important survival talents yet I can still spec quite far into ret tree. High dps means I can also get snap agro and hold it immediately. Not only that, I still see well-geared tanks struggling with threat, atleast when it comes to mages and destruction locks pulling insane amounts of TPS.

That being said, the OP should definitely learn more about tanks if he is going to come and complain about how we spend our talents. Or go back and cry in the corner, just like before.

Someone apparently hasn't been playing WoW very long. DPS scales sharply, TPS doesn't. It's the fun part about being a tank, imo.
    Looking for a great guild on Tichondrius?

Quote Originally Posted by Jermone123
    I am sorry you can not hold aggro.... maybe try another class ???

im sorry you run with DPSers in shitty gear, maybe try a better guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Jermone123
    Let me get this straight to you all... THREAT IS OVERRRRRRRR. Its done folks. The days of worrying about threat are gone. Be happy. Spec the obvious way blizzard wants you to. Defensively. Any points spent for extra dmg is a waste! People not willing to spend 2 damn points into judgment of the just? Go spec holy and a heal REAL tank. People that wont put points into divinity? HAHAHHA I laugh in your face! Some of these specs I see just make me laugh. No chance in hell is dps ever ever ever ever going to catch up to our threat. You all are like "ZOMG damage from dps is going to quadruple rogues are going to push 10k dps!!111!!1" Huh? what are you talking about? Dps would have to go up so damn much to have any kind of chance to steal threat from us and that just aint gona happen PERIOD!GAME OVER FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP GAME OVER FLIP FLIP FLIP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWt9I7TOuI GAME OVER! ;D :P
    ............................................________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,?......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
    Im starting to enjoy these threads, so many smart people :
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Koto_and_Juri
    It would appear that you don't otherwise you would know what I am talking about.

I love these fail posts! They make my morning coffee that much sweeter!

(and - on the bright side - this thread at least spawned a good post by Chronalis)

cause nothing beats starting a fight with a TotT+trinketed ShotR crit