Thread: Ouch.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthumii
    The following looks a lot like you implying I said I needed a healer.

Again, 9k isn't a lot to heal. You can't seem to wrap your mind around the fact that 9k isn't the only damage I took. Do you even know how that fight works? Really, do you?

If you want to get your point across, making spelling mistakes and using l33t speech doesn't work on anyone other than immature kids. Calling it petty and claiming it makes me look like a douche and then horribly miss spelling a word is extremely funny.

Really, you are what 15-17 aren't you?

I even tried to drop the argument you and post something on topic and yet you still decide to attack me. Grow up and let it go.
    Firstly, my saying that i find it amusing that people think we need healers was NOT directed at you, you just think everybody is talking about you therefore it justifys you being defensive.

Secondly, the only extra damage you take on thaddius you take chain lightning which hits 5 RANDOM people for 7-8k so the damage is not always on you, also providing you dont raid with retards you dont cross polarity.

Third, i wasnt aware the word 'your' was 'l33t' speach

Fourth, You never tryed to drop it, always taking sly little digs at others and sarcasticly poking fun is NOT dropping it

oh and lastly, 'Really, you are what? 15-17 arn't you?' Fixed that for you.

Sanctified Wrath Rank 2
    Increases the critical strike chance of Hammer of Wrath by 50%, reduces the cooldown of Avenging Wrath by 60 secs and while affected by Avenging Wrath 50% of all damage caused bypasses damage reduction effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekura
    Firstly, my saying that i find it amusing that people think we need healers was NOT directed at you, you just think everybody is talking about you therefore it justifys you being defensive.
    It was directly after my post and your first line referred to my post. It seems likely the post was aimed at me, whether you want to admit it or not.

Secondly, the only extra damage you take on thaddius you take chain lightning which hits 5 RANDOM people for 7-8k so the damage is not always on you, also providing you dont raid with retards you dont cross polarity.
    So, 9k+8k = 17k. Leaving me with 10k hp? Which is below half my HP bar. Glad you figured that out and I didn't have to spell it out for you. (Hint: I dropped down to low HP due to the recoil + chain lightning!)

Third, i wasnt aware the word 'your' was 'l33t' speach
    No where did I say it was. I simply said miss spelling words and using l33t speech doesn't get the point across. Again, you putting words in my mouth/post. Gratz. (Speech. Two Es.)

Fourth, You never tryed to drop it, always taking sly little digs at others and sarcasticly poking fun is NOT dropping it
    I am quite sure me posting the Judgment pic had no poking or digs in it. Try reading said post. You will notice it was on topic and no flaming was done. Hence I dropped it. You however didn't.

oh and lastly, 'Really, you are what? 15-17 arn't you?' Fixed that for you.
    Sure. Thanks for proving me correct.

My god.

Did i say that you did need your own healer? you're reading too deep into what i say, and your being a mighty prick about it.

Name 1 fight where its gimmiky and you take enormous amounts of dmg which cannot be helped.

9k isnt alot of hp to heal, especially when theres like 5-6 healers in a grp lol.

Why are you such a cock when it comes to spelling? i type fast because i wanna get my point across, pointing out other peoples spelling on a forum like this is probibaly one of the most petty things one can do, and makes people think your a huge douche, which ofc you are irriguardless of whatever you say now.

Actually I would say that calling people on an internet forum cocks is one of the most petty things you can do. Seriously, learn to spell, and learn to shut up.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Actually I would say that calling people on an internet forum cocks is one of the most petty things you can do. Seriously, learn to spell, and learn to shut up.
    Dont just hijack my thread and tell me to shut up when you kinda clearly dont even know the half of it, or atleast come up with something thats a little more constructive and more thought out.

And Kuthumii, im not saying that 9k self judge isnt alot of dmg, but that gimmik fight is extremly random, plus the chances are you wont get chain lightning atall in that entire encounter.

And me saying that people think we need our own healers WAS indeed prompted by your statement, however was not directed to you personally, otherwise i would have said 'I find it amusing that Kuthumii thinks we need our own personal healer'

Lets drop this petty squabbling before it gets more out of hand than it already has and lets stay on topic, the discussion of potential burst dmg by ret paladins has greatly increased thanks to 3.1

Dont just hijack my thread and tell me to shut up when you kinda clearly dont even know the half of it, or atleast come up with something thats a little more constructive and more thought out.
    Where have you done anything constructive. Again, you flaming someone for disagreeing with you. Learn to not do that and people might take you a bit more serious.

And Kuthumii, im not saying that 9k self judge isnt alot of dmg, but that gimmik fight is extremly random, plus the chances are you wont get chain lightning atall in that entire encounter.
    When did I say it wasn't a gimmicky fight? Or that the damage people take isn't random? Really when? Adding in your own words again heh?

And me saying that people think we need our own healers WAS indeed prompted by your statement, however was not directed to you personally, otherwise i would have said 'I find it amusing that Kuthumii thinks we need our own personal healer'
    If it is prompted by my post and you direct that post at me, then by nature it is directed at me.

Lets drop this petty squabbling before it gets more out of hand than it already has and lets stay on topic, the discussion of potential burst dmg by ret paladins has greatly increased thanks to 3.1
    Not really. I have seen no proof that it has. I have only seen theories that it hasn't.

Your two "shows" were on a PTR where Horde Judgments hadn't been changed and the Seal damage had. Hence it wasn't a reality that would go to Live. You had the unchanged Judgment + improved Seal damage along with having all your procs + AW up. It truly wasn't a good picture of what our burst will be like when 3.1 hits. (Neither was my WWS picture, I posted it because we were talking about burst.)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthumii
    Where have you done anything constructive. Again, you flaming someone for disagreeing with you. Learn to not do that and people might take you a bit more serious.

When did I say it wasn't a gimmicky fight? Or that the damage people take isn't random? Really when? Adding in your own words again heh?

If it is prompted by my post and you direct that post at me, then by nature it is directed at me.

Not really. I have seen no proof that it has. I have only seen theories that it hasn't.

Your two "shows" were on a PTR where Horde Judgments hadn't been changed and the Seal damage had. Hence it wasn't a reality that would go to Live. You had the unchanged Judgment + improved Seal damage along with having all your procs + AW up. It truly wasn't a good picture of what our burst will be like when 3.1 hits. (Neither was my WWS picture, I posted it because we were talking about burst.)
    Ok fuck droping it.

Not flaming someone who disagree's with me, im flaming someone for flaming me.

You didnt say it was a gimmik fight, you dont have to, because everybody knows it IS a gimmik fight. Again you think that people are flaming you so you for some illusion of grandeur reason think its ok to be defensive and totaly misinterprate what people actually say.

Again, you think everything is about you, if you prompt me to say something it doesnt mean whatever im next about to say is compleatly directed at YOU does it? and your as retarded as they come if you think they do.

My two 'shows' didnt contain anything about judgement damage, nor did i show any judgement damage in ANY screenshot i have produced in this thread. And if you READ what i put under the screenshot i clearly stated that i know this is done with all buffs which is highly possible., but just like you, you pick out parts what you feel you can flame at and just go to town instead of looking at the entire post.

Deleted

Nekura, Kuthumii, noone is interested in watching you two fight. It's not cool, it's not fun. If it's anything, it's embarassing.

Closing this thread. Feel free to restart the topic if you want to discuss the topic itself. If not, settle your argument in private please.