15+ Year Old Account

Retri: Righteous Vengeance

Ok, I started this topic cause in my mind a question showed up about Righteous Vengeance:
    With the new situation by lowering damage done by seal of the martyr and this ability being triggered by CS too won't it lower our DPS again?
    Judgements still crit for most in a raid and if a CS crit shows up immediately after a judgement one it will replace the dot making it to thick for lower damage and this means a DPS loss... does this seem ok to you?

Re: Retri: Righteous Vengeance

Righteous Vengeance works so that the bonus damage from your crits piles up higher and higher this has been confirmed somewhere on EJ but i don't have the link so you'll have to take it on faith

It is, that's why on thaddius RV can go to extreme heights (15k ticks ftw)

What they said.

RV is a rolling dot. Additive abilities ftw.

Its called rolling, Deep Wounds, Ignite, and I assume the new hunter MM dot works the same as well. Basically imagine you crit for amount X, the dot does total damage equal to 0.3 * X over 8 seconds, so (0.3 * X)/8 dps. If you crit again before all the damage from the first crit has worn off, it adds the 0.3 * X to whatever is remaining to be dealt by the previous RV dot (RV = (0.3 * X) - Y * (0.3 *X)/8; Y= time in seconds (or ticks if you don't use 8 for the bottom of the fraction), so the formula looks more like (0.3 * X + RV) / 8.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Novallia
    With the new situation by lowering damage done by seal of the martyr
    woot? they gona buff martyr/blood
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar