epic warlock [suggestion]s

hey
    i have epic ideas but i cant write on wow eu forums because i have a forum ban.You can freely copy paste my suggestions to wow euorpe and wow us region forums.

Current stiuation of warlock is not that bad.People are whining so much but we are good at arena when we managed to keep targets always full doted.We need more useful mechanics to perform in solo pvp ( i mean duels ) and massive world pvp.We are easly stun locked by rogues , we can never beat mages , warriors , feral druids.The only class we are equal against in solo pvp is paladins or maybe priests.Demonology tree is more useful in solo pvp but when our system is learned ( i mean advantage of felguard stun good timing on meta ) we lose them easly too.

here are my ideas.

[ Send to demonic circle ] 3 min cd. 40 yard range requires a demonic circle on the same level of ground

Warlock sends a enemy target to his/her active demonic circle.Requires an active circle on the same level of ground of warlock.Targets next healing spells will be a unlimited range cast not to separate healers in arenas.This spell is designed to give a chance to warlock against fear immune targets

[chaos bolt ] is a skill which pierces through resistance stats but paladins as a holy damage dealer and priests as a holy damage dealer they can piearce through resistance effects because there is no something like holy resistance stat in game.Therefore priecning through resistances is not a enough thing to waste 1 talent point on a last talent of a spec.

my chaos bolt suggestion is

[chaos bolt ] does 1500 2k dmg.piearces through all resistance and immunity effects like buble iceblock cloak of shadows and causes target to be feared for 1.5 sec.Chaos bolt is insta cast but has 12 sec cd.When chaos bolt pierced through an immunity skill specially in pvp like bubles and iceblock chaos bolt is unable to crit.

[glpy of chaos bolt ] makes your chaos bolt skill ignore targets' %5 resillience but chaos bolt loses fear effect.

[Demonic empowerment] is currently useless for succubus and felhunter.

my suggestion is

[demonic empowerment ] decreases all dmg taken of your pets %15 and gives a buff special to your each kind of pet

imp , clones your imp in to 5 different imps they are immune to aoes for 12 secs.After 12 secs your cloned imps die.

felhunter , felhunter burns mana of his target for a amount , equal to %100 damage done by its melee attacks.

succubus , your succubus seduction ignores dimishing returns and makes your succubus seduction piearce through fear charm immunities.Also makes your succubus's seduction not to be able to lose when damage dealed.

we need better pet skills too

Felguard now uses energy instead of mana.Felguard has a new skill to disarm target and a new strike

[ demonic overpower ] 20 energy

a strike that hits target for %120 of weapon damage.Only useable your target dodged parried a felguard melee attack or your shadow bolt crited.

succubus has a new skill

[skill steal ] 3 min cd.

succubus steals a harmfull skill from your targets spell book and performs 2 rank lower version to your target.

and best one.

[haunt]
    sends a ghostly haunt to target which does 500-700 shadow damage and applies a debuff to target which makes them vulnable to your dot shadow dmg.After 12 secs finished haunt turns back to you heals %100 dmg done by its effect AND YOUR HAUNT gives you a buff called as [soul shield ] which absorbs a amount of damage equal to your %20 of shadow damage dealt by your dot spells while it was active on target.

how are they ? sounds much more fair ?

I Dont Read the signature rules

Re: epic warlock [suggestion]s

Quote Originally Posted by masta
    hey
    i have epic ideas but i cant write on wow eu forums because i have a forum ban.You can freely copy paste my suggestions to wow euorpe and wow us region forums.

Current stiuation of warlock is not that bad.People are whining so much but we are good at arena when we managed to keep targets always full doted.We need more useful mechanics to perform in solo pvp ( i mean duels ) and massive world pvp.We are easly stun locked by rogues , we can never beat mages , warriors , feral druids.The only class we are equal against in solo pvp is paladins or maybe priests.Demonology tree is more useful in solo pvp but when our system is learned ( i mean advantage of felguard stun good timing on meta ) we lose them easly too.

here are my ideas.

[ Send to demonic circle ] 3 min cd. 40 yard range requires a demonic circle on the same level of ground

Warlock sends a enemy target to his/her active demonic circle.Requires an active circle on the same level of ground of warlock.Targets next healing spells will be a unlimited range cast not to separate healers in arenas.This spell is designed to give a chance to warlock against fear immune targets

[chaos bolt ] is a skill which pierces through resistance stats but paladins as a holy damage dealer and priests as a holy damage dealer they can piearce through resistance effects because there is no something like holy resistance stat in game.Therefore priecning through resistances is not a enough thing to waste 1 talent point on a last talent of a spec.

my chaos bolt suggestion is

[chaos bolt ] does 1500 2k dmg.piearces through all resistance and immunity effects like buble iceblock cloak of shadows and causes target to be feared for 1.5 sec.Chaos bolt is insta cast but has 12 sec cd.When chaos bolt pierced through an immunity skill specially in pvp like bubles and iceblock chaos bolt is unable to crit.

[glpy of chaos bolt ] makes your chaos bolt skill ignore targets' %5 resillience but chaos bolt loses fear effect.

[Demonic empowerment] is currently useless for succubus and felhunter.

my suggestion is

[demonic empowerment ] decreases all dmg taken of your pets %15 and gives a buff special to your each kind of pet

imp , clones your imp in to 5 different imps they are immune to aoes for 12 secs.After 12 secs your cloned imps die.

felhunter , felhunter burns mana of his target for a amount , equal to %100 damage done by its melee attacks.

succubus , your succubus seduction ignores dimishing returns and makes your succubus seduction piearce through fear charm immunities.Also makes your succubus's seduction not to be able to lose when damage dealed.

we need better pet skills too

Felguard now uses energy instead of mana.Felguard has a new skill to disarm target and a new strike

[ demonic overpower ] 20 energy

a strike that hits target for %120 of weapon damage.Only useable your target dodged parried a felguard melee attack or your shadow bolt crited.

succubus has a new skill

[skill steal ] 3 min cd.

succubus steals a harmfull skill from your targets spell book and performs 2 rank lower version to your target.

and best one.

[haunt]
    sends a ghostly haunt to target which does 500-700 shadow damage and applies a debuff to target which makes them vulnable to your dot shadow dmg.After 12 secs finished haunt turns back to you heals %100 dmg done by its effect AND YOUR HAUNT gives you a buff called as [soul shield ] which absorbs a amount of damage equal to your %20 of shadow damage dealt by your dot spells while it was active on target.

how are they ? sounds much more fair ?
    Wow, those were some of the worst ideas I have seen.
    1. The game mechanics could not possibley support all of the requirements for your Demonic Circle change.
    2. Skill steal? Really? Terrible idea and I'm pretty sure the game mechanics could not support it.
    3. Pet disarm? Hey look just ANOTHER disarm in the game, let's just go ahead and through in another mortal strike effect so everybody has one.
    4. 12 sec. coold down deathcoil effect from Chaos Bolt? No. They've already shut down the ability for it to go through immunity.
    5. The seduce change you want.. wow.. worst one in the entire thing. Hey look someone is casting something *SEDUCE KICK* over and over and over again. CC has a dr for a reason. You could kick infinitely.

Also warlocks can perform better than most classes in solo pvp, especiall on the PTR. PvP destro owns all.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Nah, this wasn't epic at all. I think you've played PVP too short to tell right from wrong, or you're just a young kid exploding with ideas - like I once were.

The disarm effect could help the war against rogues a lot.
    After all, they gave them a free disarm at lvl 20, why not give it to a demo lock?

The haunt idea was also cool.

The problem with your demonic circle idea is that apart from being very exploitable, it's better for a lock to get to the circle than get someone to the circle.

The demonic empowerment we currently have is bad for one thing:
    It cries out saying that we have to use all our demons, but instead it still points to fellguard.

Also, blizzard stated firmly that chaos bolt won't be changed back to piercing immunities, although every lock would like to see it that way again.

Lastly, skill steal is just not like it. :P It's just terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.