Arena Scoring.

I started a new charter and the 2's team played 15 games, won 14 and lost 1. It was a new charter starting at 1500. For the games won, we got zero points, for the 1 game lost, we lost 23 points.

Can this be explained?

Re: Arena Scoring.

Over and over again my friend.. Your not the first one, just look for the posts....
    "Nerf rock, Paper's fine." - Scissors

Did you used to be on a low rated team and re-roll? Or is this a brand new team with people who haven't done arena this season?
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

Just in case your wondering why people lose more then they win when they first start arenas here is why... Your MMR (hidden match-making rating) starts at 1300 so... that means that if you win 50% of your games then you'll end up at 1300 eventually (i've heard it takes about 50 games to level out?). The problem is that teams start at 1500 and when you are winning 50% of your games it doesn't seem like your rating should drop 200 points, right? So for that i can understand why there are so many QQ threads about the new system. You would have to go at least... 7-3 lets say, maybe 7-4, in order to even stay at or above 1500. you'll probably only get 7-8 points per win and lose 15-25 per loss. All of this is being fixed in 3.1 and S6.

From S1 up until now, late S5 I have never seen a single arena victory award 0 points.

Why is it that whenever people make QQ threads about how they "won 14 and lost 1 and their rating still went down" they never post an armory link to their team? Why do people lie and exagerate and expect a legitamite response? Why do you think blizzard is implementing a new feature to the armory to show the match by match breakdown of arena teams. Its because of all you retards that wont stop making shit up about how "i went 11-3 and my rating went down 150 points". No, your rating went down 150 points because you went 3-11.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    Why is it that whenever people make QQ threads about how they "won 14 and lost 1 and their rating still went down" they never post an armory link to their team? Why do people lie and exagerate and expect a legitamite response? Why do you think blizzard is implementing a new feature to the armory to show the match by match breakdown of arena teams. Its because of all you retards that wont stop making shit up about how "i went 11-3 and my rating went down 150 points". No, your rating went down 150 points because you went 3-11.
    very true.... i can't wait till everyone can see how shitty their mmr actually is and realize their QQ was not valid.