New "For Great Honor" and "Concerted Efforts" reward?

In the patch notes the new version of these quests are supposed to reward additional honor (beyond the 930 they already provide) because of the re-addition of AV marks. Does anyone know how much honor it rewards now? I'm unable to find an updated version on Wowhead and my character doesn't have the marks to check it myself.
    If you're havin' damage problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a crit aint one.

Hit me.

Re: New "For Great Honor" and "Concerted Efforts" reward?

1241 honor

Thank you.
    If you're havin' damage problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a crit aint one.

Hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by burek
    1241 honor
    i never got that, why 1241, and not 1240? it's like somewhere in the design process some guy said "no, its not enough, gief them one more honor point with it"

its just odd.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    i never got that, why 1241, and not 1240? it's like somewhere in the design process some guy said "no, its not enough, gief them one more honor point with it"

its just odd.
    If you take those numbers, and put in their alphabetic equalivent, it says;
    ABDA
    Which is an anagram of BAAD (Exclamation mark here)

This could very well characterize BG farmers/leechers!

The truth is out there....

Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    If you take those numbers, and put in their alphabetic equalivent, it says;
    ABDA
    Which is an anagram of BAAD (Exclamation mark here)

This could very well characterize BG farmers/leechers!

The truth is out there....
    spotted any 23s recently? have a close look at the word "afk"

cant wait to slaughter some guys in av...

I just wish they would add rep gains back to "for great honor". Grinding that rep for wsg and ab sucks!

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

I just wish they'd make a universal BG mark, so that people who want to get the pvp mounts aren't forced to play shittty battlegrounds that they hate but can focus on the battlegrounds that they enjoy..

Make the pvp mounts cost 90 universal marks, and For Great Honor requires 5 universal marks. Solved.
    Originally Posted by Eyonix
    We see comments on the difficulty of a raid dungeon every time we've released one since after Blackwing Lair. The complaints never come from the players who actually did any of the content interestingly enough.

15+ Year Old Account

I like the idea of universal marks. AV is always 20 horde vs 40 alliance, so not much chance of winning. Other BG's are OK though

Quote Originally Posted by tarrek
    I just wish they'd make a universal BG mark, so that people who want to get the pvp mounts aren't forced to play shittty battlegrounds that they hate but can focus on the battlegrounds that they enjoy..

Make the pvp mounts cost 90 universal marks, and For Great Honor requires 5 universal marks. Solved.
    Basically what you want is for blizzard to force players into the BG you want so that you can achieve the rewards easier?

The problem with this is that not everyone likes the same BG you do. The 20 horde players that were in AV before the marks were to be added weren't there for the marks. They were in there because they like the BG. The addition of AV back into the quest is so that those 20 horde players who like the BG may get 20 others who normally don't like it, but need it for the marks. This will give those that enjoy it an opportunity to win.

Quote Originally Posted by tarrek

They keep BG specific marks in the game to entice people into playing a variety of different BGs. If they didn't most people would just flock to a single BG that gave the most honor. The way it is now you get people doing a number of different BGs to earn the marks, it helps mix things up.

I gotta agree with what someone else said though, some rep along with the honor would be most appreciated. I have almost 40k honor kills, all the WSG/AB quests done, and am STILL 12k away from exalted with both factions. Most my honor kills were gotten in these two specific BGs to boot. Getting 100 honor in a 5 cap AB just isn't cool. They need to either allow you to turn in marks for rep, or up the rep you gain in the BGs big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltarius
    I like the idea of universal marks. AV is always 20 horde vs 40 alliance, so not much chance of winning. Other BG's are OK though
    On my battleground (Reckoning EU) the average AV atm is Horde 40 people, alliance 10. If its the BG daily then it may go to 25 or even 30 but generally since AV marks arent needed for the "For Great Honor" quest then alliance dont seem to do them and as a result horde always win AV in 6-8mins with about 2000 honor each, only down side is that you're sitting a in a queue for about 30mins between battles.

OR!!!

1 24 1
    A Z A

Aza-shara? (Hint at a new BG?)

12 4 1
    L D A

No idea there.

15+ Year Old Account

Rep gains through WSG and AB are rediculous. This does need to change in some way. I havent played the game very long but am already exalted with the AV faction, but nowhere near the other 2. It is not balanced. I don't even do AV anymore, even on a server where we dominate and the queue times arent long. It's my favorite BG but I can't afford to even do it b/c I'm missing out on either AB or WSG.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Rep gains through WSG and AB are rediculous. I havent played the game very long
    This^