Page 1 of 2
LastLast

AMG ARENA TOTALLY BROKEN

so what in the world is up with the current arena system?? all this MMR bull is really starting to piss me off. ok, get this....

so me and my DK friend decided we were going to do 2s this season (i'm a pally- suck it). we formed a team, played about 120 games, and hit 2k rating after about 5 weeks. after 5 weeks we got sick of our team name so we disbanded and started a brand new team with a much better name. so we go back and start doing arena.

now i don't know what is going on but whenever we win, we get like 20-26 points. but when we lose, AMG, when we lose we only go down like 2-3 points. seriously, WTF!! this is total bs and i'm not going to put up with it. people have given me this lame crap about "well the system thinks that your team should be rated 2k still so it is matching you against these teams." they talk about some "MMR" that determines the amount of points we win or lose based off the other teams "MMR" and that this is bleh bleh bleh bleh.........

this is garbage, pure and simple. i for one will not be participating in arena during season 6. clearly the system is broken and blizz needs to get their shit together.

SINCE HALF OF YOU DIPSHITS THINK THIS IS FOR REAL- I AM BEING SARCASTIC!!! i am simply taking a normal QQ post from a 1200 rated scrub, inverting the numbers, and showing the current system works fine. at least a few of you got it.

Re: AMG ARENA TOTALLY BROKEN

Hooray for sarcasm, the awesomest invention since chocolate chipped cookies!
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

This is actually the first QQ thread I've seen from a Pally DK team.

You sir, are extra full of FAIL.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

So you are saying that you suck, and can't get past 2k rating? In my opinion it's great that when you reached 2k rating, and for some reason decide to create a new team, that you still play against players of your level. That you then win 20-26 and loose 2-3 just makes it easier to get where you were before.

you're crying because you are earning too much rating if you win and lose a little bit if you are losing?

but my question is, why did you take 5!! weeks to go up to 2k rating wie DK/Hpally? haha

the OP obviusly want to faceroll everything from 1500 - 2000 rating, not pair up with equally skilled ppl <.<
    Wait, why does it matter?

Jesus was black, the government did 9/11, Ronald Reagan was the Devil and WoW is a game

Deleted

Hokay, fanks for letting us all know that...
    ./Carebear.

Deleted

there's a simple solution.
    just delete your pally and go with a real class.

it just sucks. we're winning about 80% of the "real" games but loose like 90% against pally/dk
    (~40% of the teams we meet are pally/dk)
    this makes it so much slower to get to the rating we should be at -.-

lmao- apparently there are ppl out there who don't understand sarcasm. my point is the current arena system is fine. if you drop 20 points when you lose and only gain 3 when you win, there is a reason.

also, i pretty much pulled those numbers out of my butt. i can't remember how long it took us to hit 2k because we started mid-seaon. either way now we're just under 2.2k. not overly amazing for the best comp out there, but i'll take it.

ZOMG I CAN'T USE IDDQD OR ALLYOURBASEAREBELONGTOUS CHEATS IN WOW!!!!

OP is probably too young to know what those are lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Judging by your time played, I'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school :P

Sarcasm is a gift of god!

(But seriously: Your thread, although achieving it's obvious goal that most of the readers didn't get your point, was extremely unnecessary and would've been funny several weeks ago but not today.)

The system is not broken you guys just simply do not understand that there was so much qq about noobs losing in arena so now win or loss your ratings mostly go up

i see people with 56-60 with 1700 rating and that is saying a lot

it is not a broken system its FREE LOOT.

I wonder who doesn't get that he's kidding?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

dont feed the troll...

Quote Originally Posted by apokteino
    so what in the world is up with the current arena system?? all this MMR bull is really starting to piss me off. ok, get this....

so me and my DK friend decided we were going to do 2s this season (i'm a pally- suck it). we formed a team, played about 120 games, and hit 2k rating after about 5 weeks. after 5 weeks we got sick of our team name so we disbanded and started a brand new team with a much better name. so we go back and start doing arena.

now i don't know what is going on but whenever we win, we get like 20-26 points. but when we lose, AMG, when we lose we only go down like 2-3 points. seriously, WTF!! this is total bs and i'm not going to put up with it. people have given me this lame crap about "well the system thinks that your team should be rated 2k still so it is matching you against these teams." they talk about some "MMR" that determines the amount of points we win or lose based off the other teams "MMR" and that this is bleh bleh bleh bleh.........

this is garbage, pure and simple. i for one will not be participating in arena during season 6. clearly the system is broken and blizz needs to get their shit together.
    Not so obvious sarcasm is obviously not so obvious...

But successfull post is successfull...

Well done OP
    Why can't I upload images for my signature

i thought you were trying to get my attention :-* "Amg"
    It's just a game.

he's crying because he is an 1100 scrub who thinks its funny to post from a 2k POV because he obviously has no idea how the rating system works and is just frustrated be he feels that he's better then 1100 but for some reason just cant seem to win a few games....
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by apokteino
    whenever we win, we get like 20-26 points. but when we lose, AMG, when we lose we only go down like 2-3 points. seriously
    sorry for my shit english..

so, when u get 2000rat first time, your "hidden" rating was set to 2000.
    When u disband team and create new one, 1500rat... but we will playes with teams around 2000ratings...
    so, when u win u will get 30pts and losers get -5 (same when they lose with 2000rat)
    and when u lose u will get -1 or -2, and winners get 10.

System works right, in times s3-s4 .. buying saying teams ratingas, full gladiators disband team, crate new one, and plays against 1500ratings team again again again, frustrating for 1500raated teams, now gladiators create new team and plays vs similar teams as your "hidden" rating.

BYE

troll

Amazing how few people actually read all the posts in a thread.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.