Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: WoWs 1st april jokes

First: Get a sense of humour. Just because you don't think it's funny doesn't mean it really isn't funny.

Second: It's only obvious to most of us because we've been playing for a long time and have been looking out for the new jokes by Blizzard. I remember being fooled by the insane list of requirements before BT would be open and you would be attuned, since then I'm always looking forward to Blizz their jokes. But not everybody knows this and tons of people where fooled by this years jokes.

Third: It's their money, they can do whatever they want with it since you paid for something your going to use next month. Paying each month doesn't mean you got to say what they should do with it, if the game changes and you don't agree you can't ask your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blikje
    First: Get a sense of humour. Just because you don't think it's funny doesn't mean it really isn't funny.

Second: It's only obvious to most of us because we've been playing for a long time and have been looking out for the new jokes by Blizzard. I remember being fooled by the insane list of requirements before BT would be open and you would be attuned, since then I'm always looking forward to Blizz their jokes. But not everybody knows this and tons of people where fooled by this years jokes.

Third: It's their money, they can do whatever they want with it since you paid for something your going to use next month. Paying each month doesn't mean you got to say what they should do with it, if the game changes and you don't agree you can't ask your money back.
    No, just no. Drop the "just cause you don't like it, doesn't mean some people won't like it" bullshit. This is a kiddy april fool's joke this year compared to the previous years. One reason why, bliz is really, REALLY late on the "lets make fun of dance shows and pimp my ride" jokes. Secondly, they're no where near as 'timeless' in humor like the MC for consoles one(can still go back and laugh at that one, where as this, not even a giggle, but if it did, I probably couldn't ever laugh at it again).

WHOAH the flamers woke up

It's my opinion, nothing you can do about it.

As for my humor, I like southpark humor and stuff like AFV.

Not so much the boring and most likely fake jokes because they don't satisfy me.

And you understand me wrong now, I can take it they make them and don't do smth else meanwhile but that they BLOW their work on them (not the WOWjokes but the SC II and diablo III) with just not using them anymore. I know the SC II chieftain didn't fit for a shit, but it looked nice to me and i'd surely use it if I had the game. And the archivist could be some strong-but-will-be-oneshotted class? ^^
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Blikje

Had to say this ; It's called feedback and this is why there is a community around WoW basically, so blizzard knows what to improve in their games :
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Feedback about april fools jokes? They are supposed to be lighthearted and fun...if you didn't enjoy them or find them funny, just shrug it off and move on imo

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrea
    Feedback about april fools jokes? They are supposed to be lighthearted and fun...if you didn't enjoy them or find them funny, just shrug it off and move on imo
    can't help it I don't have anything to do this morning :/ noone is online ingame and can't start anything on wow cu i gtg soon anyways ^^

So I felt like posting this to hear others opinions about the jokes ^^ and I gave mine aswell.

Some ppl are misunderstanding this thread as some kind of QQ

April fools jokes will always be obvious and outlandish. Believable April fools jokes are just dumb. Can you imagine them posting slightly different patch notes for 3.1, slightly buffing DKs and calling it April fools?

It probably took one or two people, using their own time, to come up with the pages for that stuff. With or without april fools, the content you're waiting for will be released at the same time.