Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Worlds fastest Sartharion 3D kill (10)

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    wow, so much QQ about this not being legit...
    next they're gonna link this to TG nerfs of fury warriors, because they took 4, and that's why TG needs to be nerfed/not nerfed.
    They used four warriors for execute, not because TG is overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasyn
    They used four warriors for execute, not because TG is overpowered.
    Banned.

nerf warriors and DK imo

Good job on this, very impressive. The people that keep saying its not a legit kill are jealous obviously.
    But you find one In every crowd.

15+ Year Old Account

well guys great job!!!!!

you's killed sarth
    got the achivement
    got loot

yeh pretty legit to me so dont listen to these fuckers there probly the scrubs in greens an blues failing on 1D sarth!!

keep it up an grats on the kill!! love to see a caster verison!!!!
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Valac
    well guys great job!!!!!

you's killed sarth
    got the achivement
    got loot

yeh pretty legit to me so dont listen to these fuckers there probly the scrubs in greens an blues failing on 1D sarth!!

keep it up an grats on the kill!! love to see a caster verison!!!!
    not to burst your bubble, but i believe sarth cannot be looted if a drake is alive. they get the achievement, but no loot. 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by harrygoboom
    not to burst your bubble, but i believe sarth cannot be looted if a drake is alive. they get the achievement, but no loot. 8)
    Was already confirmed a few pages ago by the topic maker that they did get loot.

lol ah the jealousy

not a legit kill ;D ;D

before posting replies like that, could've done a bit of research at least...

- kill was one on a top 1-2 server based on guild progression .. and yes, there are two servers (both russians) which swap first and second place now and then

- on both servers, RANDOM raids from just /2 channel kill sart+3 in 10/25 normal way, i.e. take drakes out, then sarth.

- people who got the achievement on the video were invited solely for the purpose confirming on a movie that you do get the achievement as practicaly anyone on those servers has the achievement already on main chars and on all of the alts

so go try and get your 2 drakes from raids achievement, then get to the point where you invite ppl from LFG and do 6min Mali, sart3d, naxx in 3hours and only then, post something about new ideas on how to slaughter the current wow content

Quote Originally Posted by harrygoboom
    we got the loot. look @ the screenshot, Luminant has the drake.

Im from Korgath and Today we just pugged it

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...d_zerg_pug.jpg

Thats the screen shot of my 3 guildys and my friend who got the drake and we got a pic of the recount to show we only had 1 healer ( me ) and 1 tank

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this during the 16 Pages of posts in thsi thread but if you havent go read what the achivement says.

It says to engage and defeat sartharion the onyx guard with all 3 drakes still alive.

Only Says Engage And deafeat Sartharion, nothing bout killing the 3 drakes before or after.

Therefor this a very legit kill from the russians and other ppl who has done it.

well we just did it. as soon as sartharion died the 3 drakes landed and enraged. they blew us up. we rezzed, and came back. to see sartarion laying on the floor, the 3 drakes despawned. All the loot was on him and the moment he died we all received our achievement.

Deleted

Uhh why are you guys getting achivments? Dont tell me you never did it the normal way....

Yes it's a legit kill.
    Yes it's easy.
    Yes you get loot.

more dps! well done guys

We just got a kill using this method. I think we proved having good, quality players is as good as a perfect raid composition.

EDIT: Forgot to mention - We didn't kite the Drake. I just tanked it all.

Tank: Bodymassage (Me) - Frost DK
    Healer: Digi - Holy Priest

DPS:

Aftiel - Unholy DK
    Doomroxar - Fury Warrior
    Ghostwalk - Enhancement Shaman
    Jhardakk - Enhancement Shaman
    Fess - Combat Rogue
    Dalarie - Retribution Paladin
    Miturs - Feral Druid
    Illmanic - Elemental Shaman

www.ominousguild.info

We didn't have FRAPS or WWS, but here's a screen with the recount:

Kill time was 85 seconds. Not the fastest, but it was still fun!

I'd like to add that this is doable with virtually any raid composition as long as the tank and the healer are good.
    Obviously you need at least ~40k raid dps, so any raid comp that can pull that would do.

BUT, some setups make it easier ofc.

It's also doable without bloodlust.

i didn't read all 17 pages so i don't know if anyone proposed this already:

What if you clear all the trash, then engage the 3 drakes 1 by 1, leaving them at ~10% hp each, then engage Sartharion, finish off the drakes, and finally kill Sartharion?

Achievement says: With all three Twilight Drakes still alive, engage and defeat Sartharion the Onyx Guardian on Normal Difficulty

All 3 drakes are at ~10% but still alive while you engage Sartharion.

Quote Originally Posted by Khay
    i didn't read all 17 pages so i don't know if anyone proposed this already:

What if you clear all the trash, then engage the 3 drakes 1 by 1, leaving them at ~10% hp each, then engage Sartharion, finish off the drakes, and finally kill Sartharion?

Achievement says: With all three Twilight Drakes still alive, engage and defeat Sartharion the Onyx Guardian on Normal Difficulty

All 3 drakes are at ~10% but still alive while you engage Sartharion.
    Never thought of that oO gonna try that today with my guild

Quote Originally Posted by Wurfab
    Never thought of that oO gonna try that today with my guild
    Im pretty sure its not working, Adds reseting i think when sartharion engages.

If you engage 2 drakes at once the encounter resets, was killing Shadron today and at 80% someone pulled Tenebron thinking we were doing that instead, everything despawned