Deep Wounds for Prot Warr question

How useful Deep Wounds is to a tank? Does it help much making more threat?

Re: Deep Wounds for Prot Warr question

Yea its actually very good, the only problem is the talent oints you have to sacrafice to spec into it.

its kind of like a paladin's concencrate, it helps hold mobs on u, and ups yur damage quite a bit, and more damage equals more threat, so yea its good.

Deep wounds is amazing for threat. Here's a link to a wmo for Patchwerk 10. Out of 3195 dps (7481 tps), 10.5% (339 dps and 703 tps) of that was from deep wounds. If you're looking for high tps output, spec deep wounds; it's well worth it.

Guess the link would help:
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat...6662#damageout

Also, if you're looking for a lot of good info on tanking simplified, www.tankspot.com has a lot of great info and discussion.

I always take it. You're missing out on like a couple of points in shield spec or focused rage.

Don't forget, it procs off EVERYTHING, critical block, thunderclap and all your normal attacks etc. It is great for AoE tanking and it's nice if you like seeing loads of numbers on your screen the whole time :P

Take it.

Yes, looks fine

Quote Originally Posted by Impurath
    That's the build I use when I'm prot. You can switch points between focused rage and shield spec, depending on your guild.