Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.1 Downloader, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    Second off...

Typical warrior QQ. You're twisting the issue, setting up a typical straw man argument.

Plenty of people still use Prot warriors to MT, the entire POINT of making the other classes even ABLE to MT is so that bad players like you don't get to sit on your MT spot just because of your class. Sorry that you lost your MT spot to a better player who happened to be a Druid, but seriously, QQ more.

Warriors have high health pools, high threat, good/decent AOE tanking, lots of ways to mitigate/avoid damage, and several life-saving cooldowns.

Warriors can still DPS, sorry. Listening solely to patch notes and declaring the "end of the world" for a class/spec is always a retarded idea. DK's can only DPS if they aren't tanking too. It's not like this game requires more than 5 healers for anything any more, 1 in 5 mans and 2 in 10 mans. Most guilds have plenty of healers.

"Warriors have always had high top end dmg, it was the pay off for working to get highly itemized gear." And other classes don't work to get "highly itemized gear?" ROFLMAO. Get off your high horse.

Then you're talking about they have to give a reason to bring a warrior over just a rogue? Warriors have more utility than Rogues by FAR. 5% crit, Battle Shout, the phys damage % buff, bleeds for Rogues (to use their new Hunger for Blood on), etc...

And yes, fury warriors CAN "emergency tank" easily as well as a DK, Pally, or Druid. I have seen all of those classes get hit by the boss in DPS gear. EVERYONE gets shit on just as fast as you wearing a 2 hander and a shield, you're not special.

How about you check out that 76 second sarth kill on the front page? They STACKED fury warriors to do it. 3 of them at the top above 5.5k dps. Warriors CAN dps. And I highly doubt you're doing anything other than looking at "l33t WWSes" of other players pushing 5k-6k DPS. So stop talking about shit you don't know about. Guilds are extremely different from group to group.

LMAO @ Volley doing "afk 9k dps." Except on skitter packs, Volley is less DPS than using multishot and explosive shot, which means we don't "afk trash dps" at all. You're complaining about 10% dps vs. other changes to balance it? How about a 30% damage nerf on Volley. Look it up. Lol @ complaining about FoK too.
    Wow, where do I begin proving you wrong?

First off,

I never said that warriors were "unable" to tank any of the current content. I said that they are the "worst" of the tanking classes. You telling me that plenty of people still use a warrior to MT does not state any reasons why these such people might do so, as I have laid out a number of reason why you would not use a warrior to MT.

"Warriors have high health pools, and a number of ways to mitigate dmg", yea sure...high in what respect? Perhaps compared to a mage, but certainly not compared to any of the other tanking classes with equal gear. And with avoidance/mitigation. Death Knights have way more avoidance, Pallys have way more shield block, and Druids have way more armor....so GG.

I never said warrior's cant dps. But frankly, the Fury tree is destroyed and we must now use an even more RnG spec to attempt to dps. And currently, warriors are the least DPS on bosses in the PTR. I am not just referring to the patch notes, which any person that understands basic math can take a 10% nerf to overall dmg....factor in rage loss...and come up with a good estimate at how this nerf destroys all utility of the Fury tree, but I have logged and tested these issues on the PTR...so GG again.

"Warriors bring way more utility than rogues" Currently on the PTR, a good combat rogue will do 500 to 1k more dps single target than an Arms warrior...1k - 1.5k more than fury self buffed. Combat rogues provide the same raid physical dmg buff as arms warriors so...GG. Every raid has 2 paladins these days, so there is no need for Battle Shout b/c of Bless of Might...again GG. Feral Druids, who are better tanks and better DPS currently ont he PTR, provide the 5% static crit buff as well as the "bleed dmg" buff...GG. So you might bring 1 warrior to sunder, but oops...rogues can expose armor...so I guess 1 warrior to use shattering throw with BL.

"Fury warriors can emergency tank", frankly you are an idiot. Zerk stance = +10% base dmg. That makes crits hit you for around 220% the base dmg...that is a 1 shot. Fury warriors have almost 0 avoidance, and around 12-14k armor ....which wont matter much if you are crit. You have never seen a fury warrior tank a boss in dps gear...not even for a few seconds...GG.

Yea, the 76 sec Sarth did have 4 fury warriors...the the class in first was a Death Knight...with 6.2k DPS. And a lot of the done in that encounter is spill over AOE, from WW... again GG. I'm not complaining, just saying...people who complain that Fury Warriors do too much dmg are bad players.

The Volley doing 9k is a slight exaggeration. The point is...in clearing trash...there are hunters who top meters with 95% of their dmg being from volley...no reason to bitch about Fury Warriors current DPS. And why you chose to comment about hunters as opposed to the outlandish DK, S Priest, Warlock aoe capabilities...baffles me.

I think in conclusion, please don't speak on a subject unless you know what you are talking about...and can support it.

l2p dude .... warriors are fine @ tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by SyncMaster
    l2p dude .... warriors are fine @ tanking.
    I'm really tired of elitists - as you say, Warriors are fine, we have war tanking all over where I play and they do as well as any others.

Why do people keep saying "Warriors are fine at tanking". Fine is almost synonymous with the word "mediocre" or "satisfactory". Or in other words, a passing score of a C, where the other tanking classes might grade out a B or A. What you people don't understand is, when content actually becomes challenging...the margin for who can tank what, will become smaller and smaller. If you don't have actual stats/math to support your claims, don't waste your time posting. Go enjoy your free "welfare" epics from ggNaxx and feel like you're actually good at this game. Meanwhile, my point still stands...and Blizzard has already commented about the disparity between tanking classes. This is not new news folks, has been well documented. Just like if you know how to play your class, Locks and Mages should be topping meters...All this bitching about Fury Dps being too high is really retarded. Go youtube Fury dps vids from pre-TBC and TBC. Fury End game has always been comparable to "pure" dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    As much as I hate to say this, the only people that care about 10 man is Blizzard.
    Not true in the least. Not everyone belongs to a large raiding guild, or wants to. Lots of people in smaller guilds (on full realms, even) enjoy the 10-man stuff.

@Pandemona

what you babbling about?
    i am warrior for my own and let me say you one thing, warriors and warrior changes with 3.1 are good as they are
    the people that complain about the 10% phys.dmg nerf of TG only not able to play Furor well. Sure Blizzard could have done smarter nerfs, like putting 2h specc depper into arms, so furor cant skill it, but that doesnt matter.
    Furor still will be one of the most easiest way to be top on dps. The 20% strength instead of 10%ap is a change which gives a bonus of about 300-400 ap if you got 2h weapons and rings with strength enstead of ap, not talking about cloaks and other slots.
    You say Arms wouldnt be consistent enough? WTF? with 3.1 OP will be a fix 6s cd in armsspecc which makes it less dependent of proccs. Only procc left is Execute.
    The reason you say Arms isnt consistent might be its not as easy to play like furor,
    Arms has less free gcds and arms has more timers you must look at. But in my Opinion Arms is a equivalent specc to furor with 3.1, only Difference is less people are able to play Arms than Furor cause it needs at least a small amount of skill to make proper dps.

About tanking, even i am not a prot warri, in my Opinion Warriors still one of the Best 1 Target tanks and even AoE tanking isnt that hard. No Tankclass is way to op compared to others.

As others already said bout your post, the problem isnt that Warriors suck, the problem (at least from what you said it looks like it) is, you dont seem to be a skilled player at all.

Quote Originally Posted by csudhb
    lol, fury warrior is ruining PvP (Priest / warlock in particualar). On PVE end, all u need to do is to wake up and enter the instance first, change doesnt matter. Care to see a video clip? (dirty language so dont watch it if ur a under 12):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVqG1KnnPsM

Every class should have a counter class. Fury isn't ruining "pvp" (priest/warlock only huh?), warriors have always been Lock's nightmare.

And that's why going toward massive pvp instead of "1x1" works wonders. Warrior's can beat your Lock, but you can walk together with your team and someone there can beat that warrior the same way.

Second off...

Typical warrior QQ. You're twisting the issue, setting up a typical straw man argument.

Plenty of people still use Prot warriors to MT, the entire POINT of making the other classes even ABLE to MT is so that bad players like you don't get to sit on your MT spot just because of your class. Sorry that you lost your MT spot to a better player who happened to be a Druid, but seriously, QQ more.

Warriors have high health pools, high threat, good/decent AOE tanking, lots of ways to mitigate/avoid damage, and several life-saving cooldowns.

Warriors can still DPS, sorry. Listening solely to patch notes and declaring the "end of the world" for a class/spec is always a retarded idea. DK's can only DPS if they aren't tanking too. It's not like this game requires more than 5 healers for anything any more, 1 in 5 mans and 2 in 10 mans. Most guilds have plenty of healers.

"Warriors have always had high top end dmg, it was the pay off for working to get highly itemized gear." And other classes don't work to get "highly itemized gear?" ROFLMAO. Get off your high horse.

Then you're talking about they have to give a reason to bring a warrior over just a rogue? Warriors have more utility than Rogues by FAR. 5% crit, Battle Shout, the phys damage % buff, bleeds for Rogues (to use their new Hunger for Blood on), etc...

And yes, fury warriors CAN "emergency tank" easily as well as a DK, Pally, or Druid. I have seen all of those classes get hit by the boss in DPS gear. EVERYONE gets shit on just as fast as you wearing a 2 hander and a shield, you're not special.

How about you check out that 76 second sarth kill on the front page? They STACKED fury warriors to do it. 3 of them at the top above 5.5k dps. Warriors CAN dps. And I highly doubt you're doing anything other than looking at "l33t WWSes" of other players pushing 5k-6k DPS. So stop talking about shit you don't know about. Guilds are extremely different from group to group.

LMAO @ Volley doing "afk 9k dps." Except on skitter packs, Volley is less DPS than using multishot and explosive shot, which means we don't "afk trash dps" at all. You're complaining about 10% dps vs. other changes to balance it? How about a 30% damage nerf on Volley. Look it up. Lol @ complaining about FoK too.
    Druid/DK > Warrior/Pally in Sarth 3D. That's the 1st example.

"DK's can only DPS". They can just change the gear. Do you really expect that a Prot warrior can just change to his "fury gear" and throw 4k, 5k, 6k dps normally? I believe a DK tank can do that by just switching to his DPS gear and presence, but warriors? LOL

The same goes to the other way. From dps to "emergency" tank.

Warrior's utilities... yes... hum... no, they'll be overwritten by the same, but longer, buffs from other classes (never heard of "don't pick rampage for raid"?). To bring the % physical dmg you actually put yourself in a very bad spot by going Arms and decreasing your DPS a lot.

About the video, yeah, they did use Warriors, but you know that it's not a "must have".

It's the truth there, if a pure can't beat a warrior on the dps charts, then the problem isn't exactly the warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemona
    Wow, where do I begin proving you wrong?

First off,

I never said that warriors were "unable" to tank any of the current content. I said that they are the "worst" of the tanking classes. You telling me that plenty of people still use a warrior to MT does not state any reasons why these such people might do so, as I have laid out a number of reason why you would not use a warrior to MT.

"Warriors have high health pools, and a number of ways to mitigate dmg", yea sure...high in what respect? Perhaps compared to a mage, but certainly not compared to any of the other tanking classes with equal gear. And with avoidance/mitigation. Death Knights have way more avoidance, Pallys have way more shield block, and Druids have way more armor....so GG.

I never said warrior's cant dps. But frankly, the Fury tree is destroyed and we must now use an even more RnG spec to attempt to dps. And currently, warriors are the least DPS on bosses in the PTR. I am not just referring to the patch notes, which any person that understands basic math can take a 10% nerf to overall dmg....factor in rage loss...and come up with a good estimate at how this nerf destroys all utility of the Fury tree, but I have logged and tested these issues on the PTR...so GG again.

"Warriors bring way more utility than rogues" Currently on the PTR, a good combat rogue will do 500 to 1k more dps single target than an Arms warrior...1k - 1.5k more than fury self buffed. Combat rogues provide the same raid physical dmg buff as arms warriors so...GG. Every raid has 2 paladins these days, so there is no need for Battle Shout b/c of Bless of Might...again GG. Feral Druids, who are better tanks and better DPS currently ont he PTR, provide the 5% static crit buff as well as the "bleed dmg" buff...GG. So you might bring 1 warrior to sunder, but oops...rogues can expose armor...so I guess 1 warrior to use shattering throw with BL.

"Fury warriors can emergency tank", frankly you are an idiot. Zerk stance = +10% base dmg. That makes crits hit you for around 220% the base dmg...that is a 1 shot. Fury warriors have almost 0 avoidance, and around 12-14k armor ....which wont matter much if you are crit. You have never seen a fury warrior tank a boss in dps gear...not even for a few seconds...GG.

Yea, the 76 sec Sarth did have 4 fury warriors...the the class in first was a Death Knight...with 6.2k DPS. And a lot of the done in that encounter is spill over AOE, from WW... again GG. I'm not complaining, just saying...people who complain that Fury Warriors do too much dmg are bad players.

The Volley doing 9k is a slight exaggeration. The point is...in clearing trash...there are hunters who top meters with 95% of their dmg being from volley...no reason to bitch about Fury Warriors current DPS. And why you chose to comment about hunters as opposed to the outlandish DK, S Priest, Warlock aoe capabilities...baffles me.

I think in conclusion, please don't speak on a subject unless you know what you are talking about...and can support it.
    Warriors have more block than DKs, more HP than pallies, and more avoidance that druids....so GG.

DPS =/= utility.

Arms warriors provide the same raid physical dmg buff as combat rogues so...GG. (Who the fuck brings a combat rogue to a raid? Their DPS blows.) Every raid has a paladin and a DPS warrior, so no need for Blessing of Might. fury warriors provide the 5% static crit buff as well as the "bleed dmg" buff as feral druids...GG. So you might bring 1 rogue to expose armor, but oops...warriors can sunder...so I guess 1 rogue to distract the boss before pull.

You seriously try to tank in Zerker stance with 2 handers out? Do you think feral druids emergency tank in Cat form? Throw on a shield and go defensive stance, moron. I've seen a fucking hunter tank Sapphiron for 30+ seconds, if you can't emergency tank in this game you fail. But we already knew that.

Uh, wrong on the WW. Did you watch the video? They zerged Sarth down, didn't AOE ANYTHING. That was all single target damage. DKs do the same AOE as warriors with their diseases to boost their DPS, if the warriors HAD gotten boosts from WW, that means the 6.2k DK was boosted just the same, and there was a warrior at 5.9k DPS.

"there are hunters who top meters with 95% of their dmg being from volley"

O RLY. Do you even realize what you're saying? That's the exact same statement that you think is so wrong. There are fury warriors that top meters, there are shadow priests that top meters, there are mages that top meters, etc etc......

Next time, think about your double digit IQ before you open your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Newor
    Druid/DK > Warrior/Pally in Sarth 3D. That's the 1st example.

I believe a DK tank can do that by just switching to his DPS gear and presence, but warriors? LOL

The same goes to the other way. From dps to "emergency" tank.
    Grats, one fight.

No, they can't. Go play a DK and learn the difference between a tank-specced DK and a dps-specced DK.

And a DPS DK can't even throw on a shield.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

"Hard Modes
    You have a valid concern. However, we tried to come with an answer for that this time. If you want to see the content, go on normal mode. If you want a challenge, go on hard mode. If you complain that hard is too hard for you, then guess what… go back to normal mode. Previously the answer was basically “You aren’t worthy to face the end villain of this game you have invested hundreds of hours in,” which we thought was sort of a lame answer. Now you can see Arthas, but you aren’t going to get his best, most prestigious loot if you aren’t awesome."

I'm really worried about that. I don't care about "prestigious loot". Challenge/Good encounters > "purples".

It's sad that the same way they dumb the game down so "everyone can do it", they can't "dumb enough" so I don't depend on 24 others (or 9 others) to do the "challenge".

Unfortunatelly, most of the players prefer to just go and get their welfare stuff. They don't care about "3 drakes" because Sartharion alone is there, dead, the same way he would be dead with 3 drakes.

It would be nice if Sarth + 3D was actually the default encounter and the hard mode would be something like "beating sartharion while all 3 drakes are still alive", etc.

This mentality of "do the dumb stuff or do some "crazy idea" from a developer just to not be that dumb mode" really sux. My reward is beating while it's challenging me, not something purple that the boss drops. I want a good raid/boss encounter (some ppl would refer it as "epic fight") normally, instead of having to put 24 other ppl to do the "hard mode", so we don't have to fight the "DumbArthas" as the hard mode could be something really stupid to justify the "hard mode" name.

Don't know if I made myself clear here. I want the game to be a challenge again, but without having to force every player into hardcore madness and stuff like "Yogg Saron + 3 Tentacles UP + no tank + healers with half mana + 2 second timer" (so we can get the "pocket Yogg pet" drop lol).

Warriors have more block than DKs, more HP than pallies, and more avoidance that druids....so GG.

DPS =/= utility.

Arms warriors provide the same raid physical dmg buff as combat rogues so...GG. (Who the fuck brings a combat rogue to a raid? Their DPS blows.) Every raid has a paladin and a DPS warrior, so no need for Blessing of Might. fury warriors provide the 5% static crit buff as well as the "bleed dmg" buff as feral druids...GG. So you might bring 1 rogue to expose armor, but oops...warriors can sunder...so I guess 1 rogue to distract the boss before pull.

You seriously try to tank in Zerker stance with 2 handers out? Do you think feral druids emergency tank in Cat form? Throw on a shield and go defensive stance, moron. I've seen a fucking hunter tank Sapphiron for 30+ seconds, if you can't emergency tank in this game you fail. But we already knew that.

Uh, wrong on the WW. Did you watch the video? They zerged Sarth down, didn't AOE ANYTHING. That was all single target damage. DKs do the same AOE as warriors with their diseases to boost their DPS, if the warriors HAD gotten boosts from WW, that means the 6.2k DK was boosted just the same, and there was a warrior at 5.9k DPS.

"there are hunters who top meters with 95% of their dmg being from volley"

O RLY. Do you even realize what you're saying? That's the exact same statement that you think is so wrong. There are fury warriors that top meters, there are shadow priests that top meters, there are mages that top meters, etc etc......

Next time, think about your double digit IQ before you open your mouth.

Grats, one fight.

No, they can't. Go play a DK and learn the difference between a tank-specced DK and a dps-specced DK.

And a DPS DK can't even throw on a shield.
    Sorry "stupid" (it's your nick). I have a lvl 80 DK as Blood Tank now (to be honest, before Blizz revamped blood as viable tanking spec), leveled and played for sometime at 80 as Blood dps, and I also have a Warrior (wich used to be Prot most of the TBC and Arms in the end, played a little as Arms in wotlk, changing to Fury after a few levels).

So I can tell you the diference: DKs take way less damage than Fury Warriors. They don't need to throw on a shield. Why? They were made to be tank/dps, they use DPS weapons to tank and frost presence is their shield (in fact, way better than a shield). They don't have separated "prot and dps tree" like Warriors do. Every DK out there can solo most of the group quests in northrend even with DPS gear while Fury warriors can't. It's a fact.

And no, it's not "one fight, grats", it's one fight that actually put warriors/pallies out of the game without a question. There are a lot more fights where, as someone alread pointed out, they are just "passable" (or mediocre) and can do the job because the game is really easy today. When the dificulty level goes one point up, they will not be "passable" anymore. That's why Blizzard need to re-balance prot warrior with the other tank classes again and they're doing it.

There is a reason why they nerfed a little druid/dk tanks and that's because things will start to get a little bit more "sarth + drakes" than "naxxlolramas".

About the Frost DK DW I would say its a real good idea since most dks that want to DW need to go a hybrid spec to make it work generally cus of the mechanism of abilities depending on weapon dmg. Some ways i would find intresting is making those abilities hit with both weps, or making a mechanism in wich rune strike can be proced like overpower for warriors. Generally the only issue I find on DW atm is that Weap dmg obstacle that really bugs the dmg of a dk when hes dw.

Hey bibi, some of the forum links don't seem to be working... They are sending you to 'http://www.mmo-champion.com/?board=29.0' instead of 'http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?board=29.0' for example, and that ends up showing the starting page.

DK are so overpowered they can tank 3D Sart naked, with a 0/0/0 spec. Dont know why Blizzard allow such a class to go live, hope they remove DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Octopus
    DK are so overpowered they can tank 3D Sart naked, with a 0/0/0 spec. Dont know why Blizzard allow such a class to go live, hope they remove DKs.
    Lol please. "I hope they remove dk's" QQQQQQQQ come on Don't talk about something that will NEVER happen. OP or not the success of the class is what blizzard is more concerned with. Half of the people fighting dk's can't even expose the class weakness...even though atm there are very few ones xD, but it's not like say a shaman vs. a rogue (where even though the state of the shaman class is terrible atm) someone who's been playing long enough knows how to exploit a rogue and kill them. This situation is different for the dk class cause it's been around for almost 6 months....huge difference there. Sounds to me like a dk has destroyed you one too many times and now the QQ comes falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by Barook
    Quantity =|= Quality

They should really stop bragging about how much gear Ulduar has - most of it will be disenchanted because it sucks anyway. More drops only means less chance to get the items you actually want. The time you need to equip your toon will increase with this (which is probably their plan to make up for the lack of content).
    This is so true. I don't care for the second best in slot. I don't even want the second best in slot. I would much rather see the second best in slot disenchanted then worn by me. I know not everyone feels that way but why should I waste my dkp, my roll or my position in the loot wheel on an item I know I'm going to replace.

I'd rather see them have 2 bosses dropping bis in Uludar then 2 bosses dropping second bis that become yet another crystal. I don't like raiding for crystals.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by lnwlfx44
    The disc changes are very good. For anyone that doubts Disc is not a very potent healer on the PTR, I'd advise you to look at them again.
    I doubt it because there will never be changes made to discipline priests that make them viable. No matter what they are still a second class holy paladin with out the ability to heal while trying to make up for it through fun utility that is either completely RNG reliant, stops the tanks from getting rage/mana or even worse lowers the threat of the tank.

If I want a single target, strong, mana efficient healer that is capable of keeping the tank alive without much effort then I'll get a paladin. If I want the strongest aoe healer that can keep the group alive with hardly any effort and still come close on single target healing then I will get a priest. No change to discipline will ever fix that opinion, and I know very well I'm not the only member of the player base that feels exactly the same way.

Discipline is a pvp spec. Discipline in TBC was a pvp spec. Discipline in 3.1 will be a PVP SPEC. If you want to pvp then by all means spec discipline. However, when it comes down to raiding trade in your ability to be a second rate paladin healer for the ability to excel at group healing.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Auchinfail
    10 mans are enjoyed by countless people, especially on lower pop servers. Its a bit odd I know, but my guild downed 10 man 3d months before we did it on 25 man. I rock my of the Nightfall over my T.V. title w/o giving it a second thought.
    Good for you; however, you are the exception to the rule. Did it make you feel good when that gear you got from 3d 10 man was replaced with gear from 25 man easy mode? I would assume it didn't. Which is probably why I stand by the statement that no one honestly cares about 10 man. 10 man hard mode is a little different RIGHT NOW because everyone will admit that 10 man hard mode RIGHT NOW takes more coordination and effort than 25 man hard mode. When that changes in Uludar people will look at your 10 man hard mode accomplishment and simply laugh.

but certainly not compared to any of the other tanking classes with equal gear.
    If your paladin has more hit points than your warrior then one (or more than likely BOTH) of them is geared wrong.

So you might bring 1 warrior to sunder, but oops...rogues can expose armor...so I guess 1 warrior to use shattering throw with BL.
    The top 2 armor debuffs stack. However, in 3.1 they will all be 5% and your boomkin (which unless they suck should be specced for improved faerie fire) and rogue will easily cover the armor debuffing even without a warrior tank (which almost everyone has one of).

"Fury warriors can emergency tank", frankly you are an idiot. Zerk stance = +10% base dmg. That makes crits hit you for around 220% the base dmg...that is a 1 shot.
    I was totally unaware you couldn't change stances in battle. I'm sure the majority of warriors are unaware of this from level 10. You really should teach them that although you can change stances in battle if you start out in berserker stance you end up tanking in it. BTW, other than a few cool downs (which last about as long as a rogues evasion) dks in dps gear have no more ability to tank than a warrior in fury gear. DKs that are specced for dps normally make horrible tanks in relevant content and DKs that are specced to tank still do less dps than any of the other dps. Hell, I've out dpsed a dk specced to tank and in tank gear on my protection paladin.

S Priest
    Leave S Priests ALONE. Its bad enough that they are the red headed step child of the dps category, why do you feel the need to say that their aoe (one of the best things they have going for them especially if they aren't played 100% well) is overpowered.

Blizzard has already commented about the disparity between tanking classes.
    Right now I would rank tanking as paladin>death knight>warrior>druid with paladin and death knight just about tied for the top position and the paladin only leading a little bit because of utility.

However, in 3.1 when they totally and utterly destroy both Death Knight and Druid tanks it will be Paladin>Warrior. That should make you feel a little bit better.